Are extracts acceptable to use for flavoring?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nicklemile

Apr 11, 2018
North Dakota
I Googled "Food Grade Flavoring" and got tons of sites to go to. I found a lot with "Extracts". The reason I ask is because I want to make a Garlic bread vape. I found a garlic flavor "extract".

And I also see the word "Oil or Oils". Are "Oils" okay to use to flavor vapes? There are lots of choices. I also want to make a "Smoked Maple Bacon Pancakes'' vape... Is liquid smoke safe to use?

Not sure what I'm going to use for bacon yet. If it's even possible.

It's okay to laugh at me. I know what I want to make could be considered stupid. LOL!

LOL!!! Wake up in the morning and have a Coffee vape then for breakfast have a Smoked Maple Bacon Pancakes
vape with an Orange juice vape and later have a Garlic bread vape.....

I think I need to stop before I get in to trouble with my wife. She is looking over my shoulder with "That Look" in her eyes.

Thanks for the advice.

Nicklemile "James"

Reactions: BrotherBob

dennism

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Oct 18, 2015
Maryland
Have a look @ One on One Flavors. They have quite the selection of PG based flavorings that may be what you're looking for. Good luck... :D
This is the first time I've heard of this company. They have a very large selection. May I ask how are their flavors and service?

dobroeutro

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
May 14, 2016
North Carolina
This is the first time I've heard of this company. They have a very large selection. May I ask how are their flavors and service?

I only have a few of their flavors so far, mainly due to recommendations over on ELR. The ones I have are very good though. I plan to try more of their flavors @ some point. No issues with service... :D

BrotherBob

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Dec 24, 2014
Sunnyvale,CA,USA
I Googled "Food Grade Flavoring"
Have to be real careful because food grade flavoring can contain many ingredients other than vapeable products. Would recommend googling Flavor Concentrates next time. What I look for is flavors with PG/VG and water soluble extracts only. Word of caution using Lorann Oils, these folks combine vapable with non vapable products:
re: LorAnn Flavors- COLOR CODED Complete Ingredients List

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread