Are LorAnn flavors from hobby lobby different than from Wizardlabs?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vin BioEthanol

Aug 12, 2012
Tulsa, OK
I bought some strawberry and watermelon lorann flavors at a cake shop, 1 dram bottles and the fluid was red-colored. My brother bought some grape lorann at hobby lobby same bottle purple colored. They all tasted strange and we didn't like any.

My brother just recently ordered more stuff from wizardlabs and he bought some of their LA grape. He says it's good, not at all strange and clear colored fluid. what's going on?

Levitas

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 2, 2011
Saint Louis
Take a look at the ingredient list on the back of the box/bottle from the Hobby Lobby. A lot of times, people will add food coloring and/or ingredients that may not be attractive for inhaling, though might be good for ingestion.

The fact that they're both labeled LorAnn is odd, and I do not know if they have more than one Sub-Section of flavor production. What I do know is, as far as we know now, if it's GRAS, John will have looked into it before selling it on his site.

wizard10000

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 14, 2011
midwestern us
...My brother just recently ordered more stuff from wizardlabs and he bought some of their LA grape. He says it's good, not at all strange and clear colored fluid. what's going on?

If it's clear it's either not grape or not Lorann :)

wizardlabs also sells a grape juice flavor from TFA; don't know whether it's clear or not but I know Lorann grape is purple.

Vin BioEthanol

Aug 12, 2012
Tulsa, OK
If it's clear it's either not grape or not Lorann :)

wizardlabs also sells a grape juice flavor from TFA; don't know whether it's clear or not but I know Lorann grape is purple.

hmm...I've not seen or tried this new one he has, maybe he's wrong and it is tfa. But I know he's ordered some kind of grape (A new one to this discussion) a long time ago before going to hobby lobby from WL before WL had LA flavors and he didnt like that one and it surely would have been tfa. I need to go over there and get the whole story.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread