Not open for further replies.

Stinkytofus

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 30, 2014
New York City
High wattages... Not really... Unless u like chargingyour batteries often

I thought i need higher and higher for a satisifying vape... I went from dripper to premades to solely rtas now, building between .35 to .8 ohms, running my mods at 25-35 watts and i get a very satisifying and long lasting vape

Completely Average

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jan 21, 2014
Suburbs of Dallas
I don't like the fact that the new istick tc60w comes without a cell at all. I like some of the things I've heard in reviews but it comes without a cell as does the 100w which I never considered getting because it isn't even a TC device and 100w I can't see myself ever possibly needing.
I am considering a 60w tc device of some kind but want to know if anyone found them to be better. I currently have an istick tc40.

I run my Freemax Starre tank with TC coils at 525F and 50W. At 40W it doesn't get hot enough.

I look at high watt ecig mods this way....

Do you drive your car with your accelerator floored all of the time? Every moment of driving at full throttle? Do you ever drive at full throttle?

If not does that mean you would be happier if your car had less horsepower?

smacksy

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 17, 2014
Alexandria, Louisiana USA
I don't like the fact that the new istick tc60w comes without a cell at all. I like some of the things I've heard in reviews but it comes without a cell as does the 100w which I never considered getting because it isn't even a TC device and 100w I can't see myself ever possibly needing.
I am considering a 60w tc device of some kind but want to know if anyone found them to be better. I currently have an istick tc40.
For me I love my higher wattage mods. All five of them are 100-150w
And being dual batteries they go for days on a single charge. Granted I don't vape much above 80 watts but it's nice to have that extra power, and I can always come down if needed. Just my two cents, lol

Sent from my QTAQZ3 using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Reactions: Foggy Road

dhood

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 30, 2014
Georgia
I run my Freemax Starre tank with TC coils at 525F and 50W. At 40W it doesn't get hot enough.

I look at high watt ecig mods this way....

Do you drive your car with your accelerator floored all of the time? Every moment of driving at full throttle? Do you ever drive at full throttle?

If not does that mean you would be happier if your car had less horsepower?

I use a similar analogy. A Volkswagen and a Porsche will both get you down the highway at 75 miles per hour. The ride is MUCH more comfortable in a Porsche.

I have 4 mods that get daily duty right now. An Evic VT, an iStick 50, an iStick 60, and an iStick 100. The majority of my vaping is done on my Kayfuns running at 15-16 watts. I have a few sub-ohm tanks that I use for higher VG liquids at higher wattages, but not often, and I have one dripper. To me, it's not about power, it's about battery life. The iStick 60 is the backup.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread