Are these E2's really Version 4?? YES!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yiorgo

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 24, 2010
Chicago, Illinois
Bruce as you know I ordered a set of the 510 r4s XL. Got them vaped that plastic or hot taste where Todds juice just disappeared,burnt tasting so you standing behind your product (appreciated!) Send me another set .......problem is .....I'm afraid to fill em !
Just curious ....I saw you have 3.0 on order. And these are supposedly in the 2.5-2.? Range? How are we suppose to know w/o a meter or A LABEL on the carton. .....how do I know what I have? This is Depressing I'm spending to much money on experimenting. I have 5 LR 510 cartos that you kindly replaced with regular ones doing business with Todd. *Got em awesome, customer service!* I bought 5 510 Ce2 r2 or version who knows through vaping.com (read theyre selling bastadizers? Someone else apparently got taken and dissected it) ~didnt replace mine (threw em out) ~ bad business on them. I somehow, even after having these bad experiences have faith in you Bruce !

Yiorgo

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 24, 2010
Chicago, Illinois
Bruce as you know I ordered a set of the 510 r4s XL. Got them vaped that plastic or hot taste where Todds juice just disappeared,burnt tasting so you standing behind your product (appreciated!) Send me another set .......problem is .....I'm afraid to fill em !
Just curious ....I saw you have 3.0 on order. And these are supposedly in the 2.5-2.? Range? How are we suppose to know w/o a meter or A LABEL on the carton. .....how do I know what I have? This is Depressing I'm spending to much money on experimenting. I have 5 LR 510 cartos that you kindly replaced with regular ones doing business with Todd. *Got em awesome, customer service!* I bought 5 510 Ce2 r2 or version who knows through vaping.com (read theyre selling bastadizers? Someone else apparently got taken and dissected it) ~didnt replace mine (threw em out) ~ bad business on them. I somehow, even after having these bad experiences have faith in you Bruce !

Yiorgo

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 24, 2010
Chicago, Illinois
Is 3.0 preferred and,how should I fill these new ones that I have. I have ego Mega's 900 mAh? I thought I saw pics of the newest r4's without a wick and a black tube what i know is shrink wrap *all the way down the post because ......I thought the new inner post was black plastic? ? Re visited royal smokers and I see the steel post with shrink wrap covering only 1/4 of the tube? First web visit 2 weeks ago the *all black post no wick * said its in pre production

Tim the Enchanter

ECF Veteran
Oct 4, 2010
Kettering, OH (Dayton suburb)
I refill 4-5 times than boil dry burn and use again... It's pretty much up to you... When they start tasting funny or look funny ... Open up a new one...

Hey Nick,

I guess you're boiling them in water, right? I also guess you shake out as much water as you can after boiling, also right?

About how long does it then take to dry burn them dry of the remaining water? Do you let them set for a while, too?

Thx!

Tim

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread