Are they opening today?

Status
Not open for further replies.

ben62884

Verified Member
Aug 23, 2012
Illinois
It's not a matter of giving the guy a break, that's fine if that's what he needs. Please, take all the time you need Ben. But please let everyone know if you will be down for multiple days. Their note from yesterday said they would be closed for one day. Last I knew, everything was just fine. So I'm sure I'm not the only one wondering whether they are going to remain closed for a bit or not...

aiccucs

Verified Member
Aug 3, 2012
Ohio
From the site...

2 Oct 2012, 10:38 AM
Hello lovely people! I (Ben) will be closing Alien Visions E-Juice for the next few days as I recover. My doctor/wife/brother/etc. are not relenting on this decision, so it's recovery for me. I'm assured though that the bruising and effects of activity will lessen within a few days, so I am sure I'll have us back online soon.

In the meantime I want to apologize for this closing. I'm moving forward with a newer and less stressful attitude. I also want to ensure everyone that I am fine and this is just a small wake-up call that I will be listening to. Now that I know there's an issue I can focus on ensuring I don't get caught off guard again.

Thank you everyone for the well-wishes, they are much appreciated and kind, some have brought tears to my eyes, others have offered me a unique and special outlook on life, and all of them have been deeply felt.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread