Are you obsessed with your e cig, juices and vaping?

Status
Not open for further replies.

DaveP

PV Master & Musician
ECF Veteran
May 22, 2010
Central GA
I'm sure the post office people hate the tracking function. I can see people driving up the street and stopping the postman after their ecig supplies weren't in the box. You can tell by my post count that I love this place.

"The USPS tracking web site says out for delivery ... get out and check! I know you have it in their somewhere and I WANT IT ... NOW!!!!:"

Last edited:

TTplays

ECF Veteran
Apr 30, 2012
South Jersey
I've been obsessed for 6 straight days now and I won't even have my pv until tomorrow! It's all I can think about, weird! Can't wait until tomorrow :). My lungs hurt and I'm ready now! AND I want to order more stuff but I know I should just wait until it all comes and I get started! I'm even obsessed about the future and the next best thing for me to buy! I KNOW this is going to work for me...I feel like a drug addict though (which I guess we are), looking for the next best thing...LOL!

bodrell

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 15, 2010
Michigan
Obsessed...naahhh. I only check in here twice a day, well maybe three times. Or four or five.
I only have about two dozen as-yet-untried juice sellers saved in my "NICOTINE" folder.
I only tell every single person I know about vaping and let the smoking ones try as many flavors as possible.
I only have one dresser drawer, one "carry-with" bag and special places set up in both vehicles for supplies.
I've decided to go meet a bunch of internet strangers next Saturday forminivape-meet.

Shoot I said when I started (less than two months ago!) that I would be happy with basic juices and a single PV...now I have a drawer full of juice, want MORE more more, bought a second PV and am trying to figure out how I can justify something high end, like a Provari.

Nah, I'm not obsessed, :p

Ratchet

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Yep.... i picked up a disposable e-cig last Friday and today (7 days later) I have more juices, clearomizers, cartos, tanks, ect than I know what to do with. I have not picked up a analog since last Friday.

Believe me, it is not a cheap hobby, but gosh, it is soooo much fun! And I feel better than I did while smoking analogs.... Happy vaping, you WILL eventually use up all the stuff you bought. Did you move to a better mod or are you still using disposables? If so, what are you planning on buying? :>)

ByeByeCoffinNails

ECF Veteran
Mar 4, 2012
Kakapo Kountry (New Zealand)
I can imagine in the US where so much is available and quickly, it could get seriously out of control! With no shops or vaping lounges here, stalking the postie is as much about getting NZ Post to do their job as getting vaping supplies (fie on you International Registered Mail for getting me out of bed to sign for parcels!).

The worst moments are when bulk orders from China don't arrive and the China Mail tracking website server is down. It can be down for *days* before someone over there notices and pushes the restart button. :grr:

I'm more obsessed with the post and with shipping costs than vaping itself... for the moment. Imagine how I felt when I read NZ Post were thinking of cutting delivery days from 6 days a week to 3! 8-o

Love to All
:vapor:

SlightlyAmused

Apr 29, 2012
MI, USA
Yup. I'm hooked. Every break at work gets me a chance to check here. If I'm not vaping, I'm reading about vaping. I need to get a life.

Sent from my HTC Sensation Z710e using Tapatalk 2

Same phone...Same way of life...It's almost scary.

I'm still trying to figure out what flavors I enjoy most, then its time to get into the juice game :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread