• Esmoking is my only faith ;)

• Other

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes JJ broke out in God yack.
Heheh, not exactly infallible...

C.

OOPS! Guess that's a good reason for us all to...

ignorehim.jpg

Hopefully the admins will find out who the main account holder is. I've reported to them so unless he was using proxy addresses they should be able to trace all the accounts he's been fiddling.

No proxies for me. Just a little cut and paste. God's password is "god". Try it, it works. I thought I was logged on as God! What was that about the means justifying the end or the end justifying the means. Thought I would play a trick on God. I was stunned when I logged in as God! Maybe that's the answer. We can all log in as God. Creepy. So how many God's are there going to be now? Wonder if God will change his password.

It would be ironic or appropriate if God got banned, wouldn't it. Maybe that's how he planned it. Probably I'll get banned, if I know God. It's a cruel world, innit? Or is SmokeyJoe God?

Last edited:
No proxies for me. Just a little cut and paste. God's password is "god". Try it, it works. I thought I was logged on as God! What was that about the means justifying the end or the end justifying the means. Thought I would play a trick on God. I was stunned when I logged in as God! Maybe that's the answer. We can all log in as God. Creepy. So how many God's are there going to be now? Wonder if God will change his password.

It would be ironic or appropriate if God got banned, wouldn't it. Maybe that's how he planned it. Probably I'll get banned, if I know God. It's a cruel world, innit? Or is SmokeyJoe God?

Who played the trick? I will be shrouded in mystery forever!!!!! I'm used to being banned. I'm used to people taking my name in vain! I make it easy, too easy! But you can never ignore Me, as much as you try. Now you have to sift through the lies and find the truth for yourselves. That's the job. Good Luck, I'm rooting for you. Trust Me.

:thumb:

Last edited:

http://www.latestbuy.com.au/remote-control-bull****-detector.html
rcbs-250a.jpg

Icanthear.jpg

Who played the trick? I will be shrouded in mystery forever!!!!! I'm used to being banned. I'm used to people taking my name in vain! I make it easy, too easy! But you can never ignore Me, as much as you try. Now you have to sift through the lies and find the truth for yourselves. That's the job. Good Luck, I'm rooting for you. Trust Me.

:thumb:

See Post #430

Well, I'm gonna go watch "Patton" for the umpteeth time but I would like to leave this quote (because this sums up my belief) and repeat what I said earlier in the thread: We all have choices to make in this life. I cannot and WILL NOT say that one person's is right and another's is wrong. I am not in a position to judge.

Matthew
6:1 “Beware of practicing your righteousness before other people in order to be seen by them, for then you will have no reward from your Father who is in heaven.
2 “Thus, when you give to the needy, sound no trumpet before you, as the hypocrites do in the synagogues and in the streets, that they may be praised by others. Truly, I say to you, they have received their reward. 3 But when you give to the needy, do not let your left hand know what your right hand is doing, 4 so that your giving may be in secret. And your Father who sees in secret will reward you.
5 “And when you pray, you must not be like the hypocrites. For they love to stand and pray in the synagogues and at the street corners, that they may be seen by others. Truly, I say to you, they have received their reward. 6 But when you pray, go into your room and shut the door and pray to your Father who is in secret. And your Father who sees in secret will reward you.
7 “And when you pray, do not heap up empty phrases as the Gentiles do, for they think that they will be heard for their many words. 8 Do not be like them, for your Father knows what you need before you ask him. 9 Pray then like this:
“Our Father in heaven,
hallowed be your name.
10 Your kingdom come,
your will be done,

On earth as it is in heaven.
11 Give us this day our daily bread,
12 and forgive us our debts,
as we also have forgiven our debtors.
13 And lead us not into temptation,
but deliver us from evil.

14 For if you forgive others their trespasses, your heavenly Father will also forgive you, 15 but if you do not forgive others their trespasses, neither will your Father forgive your trespasses.
(ESV)

Love and peace to all!!

(I know, ironic...I'm off to watch a war movie and I'm wishing peace to all.....:lol:. Ah life!)

"the medium is the message," meaning that the means or medium of communication one uses to say something are just as important as what one is trying to say, and the "global village," meaning that electronic communication (telephone, radio, television, and now internet) is bringing everyone into communication with everyone else.

Am I God?

"the medium is the message," meaning that the means or medium of communication one uses to say something are just as important as what one is trying to say, and the "global village," meaning that electronic communication (telephone, radio, television, and now internet) is bringing everyone into communication with everyone else.

Am I God?

YouTube - Carl Anderson on The Tonight Show

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread