Are you serious! Hana Modz Clone??????

Status
Not open for further replies.

dylanlg2

ECF Veteran
Apr 6, 2013
My-PC
Just ordered a green one from elev8vape.com full size no logos and accepts your own 18650 vtc5!!!!! Woot
The store is expecting there package to arrive May 10th!

Nice to see another shop getting what looks like the same ones, since 101vapes pre order filled up today I would say people need to go over to elev8 asap if they want this clone anytime soon..

spk99

ECF Veteran
Mar 8, 2014
The B-Lo
Its going to cigarette box wrapped in aluminum foil with a 510 connection on it. It will be the Hanna Montana edition.

I just ordered the so called "Hana Montana" edition, or Cana Montana edition to be more accurate. Looks pretty good to me. I think Ill spend the 200 bucks I saved on juice and CLONED rebuildables. Hell maybe ill save 75 bucks of it in case I need to buy another, replace the tin foil or cigarette pack. Im not sure what Ill do with all the time I would have spent waiting for a Hana.

Last edited:

LastRide

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 24, 2010
Canada
Wow, I really wasn't expecting China to undercut to this extent. I just found the wackedout thread and while $83 is a fair price, I'll wait for the first wave of tester feedback. They don't have it in SS, anyway.

Edit: I don't think the wackedout thread is for a Hana clone. It's for whichever DNA20 box mod comes in a plain black box.

Edit 2: Correction - it appears to be the Hana clone. Unsure if it'll accept an 18650. I wonder how many different versions of this are being made?

I was going to go in on one, but I have 2 Seven 22's and a Sigelei 20. Should do me for now..LOL. Now for the rant.

Here is the way I see it. I was ready to fork over the dough for the Zen DNA because I like the nifty small look of them. You can't get one if you wanted one. Same with the Hana. They tell you some will be out soon, and nothing shows up. Then they say next month in March, and nothing shows up. There is no reliable news on them. Nobody knows nothing. What the hell you suppose to do ?. I am not going to sit there at a website and reload the page every minute for 3 months to see if any show up for sale. A few pop up and they are gone in 5 seconds flat.

I'll tell you, the 3 chinese 20 and 22 watt one's I have work fantastic and the reviews speak for themselves. Their not even look alike copies. These Chinese DNA clone devices may very well close the doors on these guys, and they have nobody to blame but themselves. I saved a bunch of money. I am not complaining. I got 3 for the price of one.

Last edited:

doots

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 22, 2009
safe-list.com
My buddy got a Hana Modz on release from the facebook page. When it arrived it was already scratched up pretty good. Hana modz told him to pretty much eff off. I hope these Chinese clones take that dude out of business.

I'm sure it's already hurting Hana big time. the wait for the Hana May get a lot shorter real soon. just makes sense that a cheaper product produced in mass quantities will surely be popular to the masses of ppl wanting 20-30watt capabilities without having to wait until 2015 to get them.

mbliffert

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 16, 2014
Ocean Springs, MS
I think most people forget about the VaporShark DNA devices. They have also received rave reviews, are even smaller than the Hana mini and have been reasonably priced and available with short wait times, the entire time the whole Hana craze has been going on.

I have two VS DNA30's and ordered two of the Hana clones after pics were posted of what they look like inside. Looked pretty tidy to me.

I also agree this will hurt Hana, and I think it will drive prices down across the board. Aluminum electronic boxes, in my opinion, don't hold the same prestige (can't find the right word here) as an authentic mech mod. Sure mech mod clones can function the same, with the same or better voltage drop, but they rarely, if ever, look as nice as the originals.

There is nothing unique about an anodized aluminum box, its more about the chip inside. And with the manufacturing issues Hana has been having, with the crooked 510 connectors and units arriving with scratches, etc, I don't see how people can justify the extra cost anymore.

I am pleased that these clones are being made logo-free though.

dylanlg2

ECF Veteran
Apr 6, 2013
My-PC
I think most people forget about the VaporShark DNA devices. They have also received rave reviews, are even smaller than the Hana mini and have been reasonably priced and available with short wait times, the entire time the whole Hana craze has been going on.

I have two VS DNA30's and ordered two of the Hana clones after pics were posted of what they look like inside. Looked pretty tidy to me.

I also agree this will hurt Hana, and I think it will drive prices down across the board. Aluminum electronic boxes, in my opinion, don't hold the same prestige (can't find the right word here) as an authentic mech mod. Sure mech mod clones can function the same, with the same or better voltage drop, but they rarely, if ever, look as nice as the originals.

There is nothing unique about an anodized aluminum box, its more about the chip inside. And with the manufacturing issues Hana has been having, with the crooked 510 connectors and units arriving with scratches, etc, I don't see how people can justify the extra cost anymore.

I am pleased that these clones are being made logo-free though.

Personally, I never went for the VS dna's because im not a fan of LiPo batteries for vaping. But what I can see the VS dna devices look very good. I wouldn't pick up a mini hana for the same reason.

skin_e1

Account closed on request
ECF Veteran
Apr 6, 2014
Just found this: Illvapes may be a goner. I wonder if they will give refunds to their customers or claim bankruptcy and keep the money and close shop? After Illvapes they will probably go after the others as well :ohmy: I posted on attack of the clones as well to inform people of this

https://www.rfcexpress.com/lawsuits/...et-al/summary/

CaliGrower

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 13, 2013
norcal
what really makes me giggle is that every time a mod gets cloned, everyone GASPS and jumps up and down ...... off. REALLY? people KNOW its going to happen. doesnt bother me one single bit. the way i see this whole debate is, more power to them. the single solitary only reason that china clones these devices, weather it be a hana or a king mod,chi you or whatever is because of the stupid assed high prices that the cloners ask for their work. china sees it as highly lucrative to do this. if they can offer a quality product or even a half assed product at a minute fraction of what a cloner does, why not? think about it.....its $350 vs $35. i think the main reason most vapers throw such a fit is because when china comes out with a decent clone , all of the sudden, their $350 mod they just purchased a week earlier just got grossly devaluated. i have an "authentic" hana AND i have a fasttech hana. funny thing? the fasttech hana hits harder that the frickin original hana!...im not the only one that thinks so either, its on a lot of different facebook pages.....funny stuff

herb

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 21, 2014
Northern NJ native , Coastal NC now.
People should be allowed to do as they wish , it's their money , no need for them to get flack from people saying the real Hana is a rip off . Everybody has their reasons whether the next guy agrees or not.

I don't see anybody saying i have a real Hana and your clone sucks . As a matter of fact from what i read most say the clone is just like the real deal in performance and function.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread