Are you serious! Hana Modz Clone??????

Status
Not open for further replies.

CaliGrower

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 13, 2013
norcal
after vaping the original and the clone, the real hana IS A RIP OFF in my opinion, BUT people can make their own choices on what they want to spend their money on. the point i was trying to make is that if these modders are going to charge stupid prices ( and get it) for their work, they need to expect it will be a short run and it will be cloned. the people who i mainly see complaining about clones on some of the forums are as i said, those who have already spent $350 to buy a genuine mod just to have a clone of that mod come out and devaluate their purchase. to each his own i guess....

and dont get me wrong, i have several authentic mods and clone mods ( i have seven authentic poldiacs alone, just because i hate bottom button mods, and a couple of devapes clones) but and in alot of cases the clone vapes just as well OR BETTER than the original,people make their own choices, and in most cases, due t high authentic prices,ect they choose the clones

Last edited:

herb

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 21, 2014
Northern NJ native , Coastal NC now.
after vaping the original and the clone, the real hana IS A RIP OFF in my opinion, BUT people can make their own choices on what they want to spend their money on. the point i was trying to make is that if these modders are going to charge stupid prices ( and get it) for their work, they need to expect it will be a short run and it will be cloned. the people who i mainly see complaining about clones on some of the forums are as i said, those who have already spent $350 to buy a genuine mod just to have a clone of that mod come out and devaluate their purchase. to each his own i guess....

and dont get me wrong, i have several authentic mods and clone mods ( i have seven authentic poldiacs alone, just because i hate bottom button mods, and a couple of devapes clones) but and in alot of cases the clone vapes just as well OR BETTER than the original,people make their own choices, and in most cases, due t high authentic prices,ect they choose the clones

Well i'll never have an authentic so i can't compare but it's good to hear from someone who has both and see's the clone as excellent.

The sad part is so many think they have an authentic and they really don't , tons of clones being passed off as authentic out there by vendors very willing to vastly overcharge and lie about it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread