Are You the Lucky Winner??

Status
Not open for further replies.

KnotGillty

ECF Veteran
Jan 26, 2012
Sacramento CA
The wienermobile. That's a hoot. I saw one of those one time on the freeway. I thought it was the funniest looking thing ever.

I already won a shirt, so I know I'm not eligible, but here is my stab at some fun.

Here is Ms. T's car. She's a VW bus because she's one groovy chick. She wants everyone to be happy and often wonders why it's so hard for everyone to just get along. The painted colors & symbolism reflect her eclectic style. If you look at the side of her bus, it almost looks like a green frog-like creature sitting on top of a mushroom. And he was toking on some e-juice because he has smoke coming out of his nose. How fitting is that. And holy smokes, Ms. T is on there too, mixing some of her juice in a big cauldron. It must be the new unicorn poop flavor she's mixing because a rainbow is coming out of the cauldron.:D
vwbus-003.jpg

And here is Brandon. I think he would be happy as a convertible Viper. The freedom on the road would be exhilarating. He can enjoy the wind through his hair, just like his motorcycle, and it would handle curves great for those times you want to feel some adrenaline. A perfect car for when you just want to get away on a warm summer night, crank up the tunes, forget about life, and just be in the moment. And it's super fast, white knuckle fast, for those long stretches of desert.
imagesCAPBCX2Y.jpg

Peace

Last edited:

Str8V8ping

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 10, 2011
NYC
Brandon - I had to pick the GSX-R bike because you just seem like a bike guy . Quick and to the point. Clears you mind of all the email frustrations and is fun . Since your in arizona the bike would fit you with the long streches of highway to ride. The bike like brandon will treat you right or hurt you if you do something stupid .The GSX-R specifically because of his great performance.

suzuki_gsxr600_2011_1.jpg

Mst - I had to go with the BMW 535I because you are classy and treat your customers right . Also because of the great safety features and 4 doors because you are a mother but at the same time still a pretty woman . Last because of the great performance and superior build quality .Just like the 535I MsT is built to impress .MsT always works hard as well so shes a BMW. And finally You need a luxury car to match your luxurious Ejuice
$(KGrHqJ,!mIE9I6wh-NCBPV4kCF2Lw~~_4.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread