Are You the Lucky Winner??

Status
Not open for further replies.

KnotGillty

ECF Veteran
Jan 26, 2012
Sacramento CA
I feel left out...lol I don't know anybody here, still a noob. Will hopefully be placing my first order soon though!
Welcome TM. But be careful, if you find Ms. T's juices as enjoyable as some of the rest of us, you might just fall in love and next thing you know there will be a Ms. T's tattoo in your future.;)

Last edited:

tattoodmommy

ECF Veteran
Mar 9, 2012
Michigan
Welcome TM. But be careful, if you find Ms. T's juices as enjoyable as some of the rest of us, you might just fall in love and next thing you know there will be a Ms. T's tattoo in your future.;)

lol, well I am currently working on a sleeve of just random stuff I come up with in my head, she actually mind find a spot on there somewhere...

Tempus Fugit

ECF Veteran
Dec 22, 2009
Mos Eisley, Tatooine, Outer Rim
I know this one is still open and I haven't forgotten about it. I had been hoping to see lots of neat entries, although the ones we got were pretty awesome! I think I know which one I am choosing, but I need to talk about T regarding her choice too. We will go ahead and close it pretty soon though because I'm sure those who entered are curious to see which ones win!

Brandon
Ms T's Bakery

thehangdude

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 17, 2011
Terre Haute, IN
dnc
funny-car-overloaded.jpg

Ms T's a bit overloaded with the old flavors, new flavors and now Trippy Tips!!!

(and of course her faithful customers)

Last edited:

misplacedsooner

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 30, 2011
stillwater, oklahoma
I couldn't help myself. She now has Trippy Tips and new flavors (don't count my last post).

oh, i was only assuming... ive been very wrong before..many times,lol. love that pic you posted. if they ever ban ecigs i wanna be on that truck with mrs t, bert from trippy tips, and rob from reo....and all my friends here on ecf.

KnotGillty

ECF Veteran
Jan 26, 2012
Sacramento CA
I know this one is still open and I haven't forgotten about it. I had been hoping to see lots of neat entries, although the ones we got were pretty awesome! I think I know which one I am choosing, but I need to talk about T regarding her choice too. We will go ahead and close it pretty soon though because I'm sure those who entered are curious to see which ones win!

Brandon
Ms T's Bakery

Was a decision ever made? Just curious . . .

radicalfrog

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Sep 17, 2009
Boothbay Harbor Maine
www.mstsbakery.com
I am going to pick a winner at 8-9am Saturday (5/12/2012) morning. So you still have a little bit of time to get your pictures in. Sorry it took so long to close this contest. But as you all know I forget things and I totally forgot about this. So get your pictures in!

Smooches
Ms T

radicalfrog

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Sep 17, 2009
Boothbay Harbor Maine
www.mstsbakery.com
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread