Ares 2 or Hellvape md RTA?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zoule

Jun 3, 2020
Lille
Hello,
Tried both and coming from Siren V2, the Hellvape MD is closer in terms of airflow. The Ares is one step tighter. I alternatively vape both all day long with great pleasure :) Building is easy but the MD will definitely accept bigger coils. I put a Quad core micro alien (4*32/38) in it (thank to its desk) without any problems vaping it at 15W... Both are really quiet and smoth. The Ares shows kind of a tiny little whistle on first and second air holes.
When I tried the Ares 2, I thought it could be a great add to the Siren on the really tight MTL side, and the MD being an extent with more complex builds !
Hope that helps :)

john1211

ECF Veteran
Mar 1, 2013
Troy, NY
Hello,
Tried both and coming from Siren V2, the Hellvape MD is closer in terms of airflow. The Ares is one step tighter. I alternatively vape both all day long with great pleasure :) Building is easy but the MD will definitely accept bigger coils. I put a Quad core micro alien (4*32/38) in it (thank to its desk) without any problems vaping it at 15W... Both are really quiet and smoth. The Ares shows kind of a tiny little whistle on first and second air holes.
When I tried the Ares 2, I thought it could be a great add to the Siren on the really tight MTL side, and the MD being an extent with more complex builds ! thanks
Hope that helps :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread