The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Ares 2 or Hellvape md RTA?

Discussion in 'RTA' started by john1211, May 31, 2020.

Tags:
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. john1211

john1211 Senior Member ECF Veteran

Mar 1, 2013
    Troy, NY
    Trying to decide on which one to buy. I currently build on Siren2 and am a MTL only vape person. Price wise they are about the same. Any recommendations would be appreciated.

Thanks

2. rangers21

rangers21 Full Member

Nov 20, 2018
    USA
    Haven't tried the Ares2 but coming from the Hastur Mini, the MD was a bit too loose of a MTL for me and ended up giving it away to someone who uses it as RDL.

• Useful Useful x 1
  3. Zoule

Zoule Full Member

Jun 3, 2020
    Lille
    Hello,
    Tried both and coming from Siren V2, the Hellvape MD is closer in terms of airflow. The Ares is one step tighter. I alternatively vape both all day long with great pleasure :) Building is easy but the MD will definitely accept bigger coils. I put a Quad core micro alien (4*32/38) in it (thank to its desk) without any problems vaping it at 15W... Both are really quiet and smoth. The Ares shows kind of a tiny little whistle on first and second air holes.
    When I tried the Ares 2, I thought it could be a great add to the Siren on the really tight MTL side, and the MD being an extent with more complex builds !
    Hope that helps :)

• Like Like x 2
  4. john1211

john1211 Senior Member ECF Veteran

Mar 1, 2013
    Troy, NY