Status
Not open for further replies.

Rizzyking

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 15, 2013
East Midlands, United Kingdom
Hi all just wondering if anyone has any experience with this brand of concentrates as they were for sale on my go to online store for diy liquid. Not sure if they are totally new UK brand or from another country launching in the UK hence asking you fine international group :). The two flavours I've bought are pear cider and rhubarb crumble got them steeping now at mid 15% mix. If I hear nothing back I'll update when the steep is finished if they are any good.

Rizzyking

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 15, 2013
OK first liquid has steeped the pear cider and it's a really nice vape get the pear on the intake and a sort of acidic alcohol on the exhale the combination makes for a very balanced vape that makes me think pear cider. I mixed it at 15% concentrate in 70\30 PG & VG with nic at 12mg total steep time was 10 days with it sitting in a dark box with a good five minute shake every two days. Because of the biscuit part of the crumble I'm thinking two to three weeks for it to fully steep but impatience might get the better of me when I build my Crius in a bit ;).

Rizzyking

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 15, 2013
So the rhubarb crumble this one is a balancing act that I haven't got right I think this is a nice vape but I think I let it steep too long and the rhubarb part of the flavour is very subtle and the biscuit part of the liquid is taking over which I think will get worse the longer it steeps. On my next mix I think I'll add 3ml's of rhubarb flavouring to try and boost that aspect of the liquid but again there is a nice clean taste to this and it's another ADV as there is no sicklyness to this if the rhubarb were a little more pronounced this would be the perfect rhubarb crumble. These two concentrates have convinced me to try more from this range and they have some different flavours to the norm so should be quite fun trying most of them :).

Rizzyking

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 15, 2013
Second batch of the rhubarb crumble I added a 3% shot of rhubarb flavouring and it worked really well giving a better balance between the two flavours it's an ADV for me now. It seems aristo-cat is a rebrand of a popular UK flavouring site called cupcake world and so far they are decent concentrates. I recently purchased some more caribbean crush, apple crumble, cherry yoghurt, skittles, fruit salad, blackcurrant and strawberry cheesecake so will update with how they work out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread