• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Arizona Best Buy Kensington for $15

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hellen A. Handbasket

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 26, 2009
San Tan Valley, Arizona
Cheap Hellen's Deal of the Week:

If you are in the area of the BestBuy store at Scottsdale/Shea they have Kensington USB Power Packs for only $15! I had them run the stores in AZ on the computer and these are the last ones.

They had 8 of them, and EmsMom and I got 2 each... so only 4 left! Might want to call the store first to make sure they still have them.

These are GREAT for passthroughs and also in an emergency for charging up a battery with a USB charger. I keep one in the car and one in my purse.

These ran about $59 at original price. I bought 2 on sale months ago for $39 and then last month bought 2 more for $29. Also will work with other things like an iPod and cell phones. Sweet!

Hellen A. Handbasket

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 26, 2009
San Tan Valley, Arizona
If you don't have the ding dongs that work at the store actually put it in the computer, half the time, they don't know where it is, and won't help you.

I called the store just now and they STILL have 4!

I asked where in the store they are and they are located. Well forget that. I've had her put them up at customer service under the name VIP.
Go get them people!!
Scottsdale Shea AZ (Store 252)
10330 N 90th St
Scottsdale, AZ 85258-4411
Phone: 480-451-2739

Martin2277

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 28, 2009
Tempe, AZ
Well the ding dongs strike again. I called before making a trip to the store and they said they still had all four that Hellen put on hold. So I take a drive and when I get there they were the new model for the iPod only. These don't have a USB slot so I didn't get one. I guess I will have to hit up eBay or buy it online. Oh well just wanted to update everyone.

Thanks Hellen for finding the great deals in town. Keep up the great work.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread