Aromaejuice wants to know how fast did you get your order from start to finish, and were you happy with your order?

Status
Not open for further replies.

hittman

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009
    Somewhere between here and there
    I have played around with DIY a bit buy haven’t really mastered anything. :)
    Also as a small business owner, I try and support them while I know they are struggling.
    Time will tell if I need to become a true chef. :)

I understand supporting small business. One going out of business drove me into Diy. Now I mix all my own except for wta.

KiddAmnesiac

Oct 17, 2016
    I've been vaping Aroma's Turkish and Virginia blends since I quit smoking almost 5 years ago. I've tried most of the flavors, but really only enjoyed these two - smooth, clean, my coils forever. I'm down to my last 30 mL bottle of each and it looks like there wont be any more. Does anyone have any suggestions for replacement liquids that may taste similar to the these? Could be something on the market or even a DIY option. Thanks in advance.

• Optimistic
    Reactions: stols001

hittman

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009
    Hittman are you looking to part with the Beatle juice and ry4? I’d like to know what the couple of others are as well. No menthol though, just can’t do menthol

I've actually been using the beatle juice and plan on using the ry4. I know one of the bottles was the nrg drink flavor and there was a really dark colored one that I don't know if it's ok to use or not.

Reactions: stols001

Robinowitz

Ultra Member
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    May 27, 2013
    No. Cal.
    I've actually been using the beatle juice and plan on using the ry4. I know one of the bottles was the nrg drink flavor and there was a really dark colored one that I don't know if it's ok to use or not.
    Enjoy Hitt!
    Sweet memories for sure.

Reactions: hittman

hittman

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009
    Enjoy Hitt!
    Sweet memories for sure.

I don't use a lot of 24mg any more but have been using the beatle juice in a pod device at work. It's good for not having a lot of scent since I have to stealth vape at work. I'm afraid the ry4 might have too much smell to it for use at work.

Reactions: Robinowitz

Doffy

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Mar 15, 2014
    Australia
    Anyone still watching this thread? I know that the website isn't active. Has anyone talked to Jerry? Is aroma a thing of the past?
    I know jerry got a letter from the FDA for selling to a minor

If you google aroma ejuice fda it'll come up

Katya

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Feb 23, 2010
    SoCal
    Anyone still watching this thread? I know that the website isn't active. Has anyone talked to Jerry? Is aroma a thing of the past?

I'm apparently still subscribed to this forum and so I get an alert when someone posts here. And yes, I believe that Aroma is gone for good.

I remember that letter. Two years ago. The FDA gave him some time to respond/correct the violations but I haven't heard anything after that.

hittman

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009

I wonder why I don't remember or know that. I used to talk to him fairly regularly. Anyone besides me still have aroma wta on hand?

Robinowitz

Ultra Member
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    May 27, 2013
    No. Cal.
    I didn’t remember the letter either.
    No on my favorite WTA on hand. Have tried others but nothing like Aroma’s. I miss the Black Clove probably as much as the WTA.
    I am hoping to hear that someone has has contact with Jerry and that he is ok. It has been a year since I heard from him. Just sent a text to see if he is ok. He made such a difference in so many people’s lives. He deserves good stuff.Fingers crossed.

hittman

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009
    I didn’t remember the letter either.
    No on my favorite WTA on hand. Have tried others but nothing like Aroma’s. I miss the Black Clove probably as much as the WTA.
    I am hoping to hear that someone has has contact with Jerry and that he is ok. It has been a year since I heard from him. Just sent a text to see if he is ok. He made such a difference in so many people’s lives. He deserves good stuff.Fingers crossed.

I agree. It would be nice to know he’s alive and kicking.

Reactions: Katya
    Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread