Aromaejuice wants to know how fast did you get your order from start to finish, and were you happy with your order?

Status
Not open for further replies.

radiokaos

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Mar 11, 2009
Phoenix, AZ
www.aromaejuice.com
If you can take a second and think back when you last ordered product from Aroma ejuice can you please let us know how long it took for you to receive your package.

Also if you could let us know if you were happy with your order we would greatly appreciate your input.

If you are too lazy and would rather just vote on a poll please visit our customer service thread.
http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/aroma-ejuice/189305-how-would-you-rate-aromaejuice.html

This thread only applies to customers that have made actual purchases. If you have a issue with a order you placed please be honest and tell us.

Last edited:

Mr.Mann

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 30, 2011
All over the place
My biggest issue with Aroma Ejuice is that they don't live next door to me. I mean, c'mon. I have to wait a whole three to four days from order to mailbox. I mean a whole three to four days, that's like ordering it on Monday and getting it by Thursday...or was it Wednesday? Point is, 3-4 days is just too long when the product is this good. I think Jerry should send all his juices out same day mail. If I order it at noon, well, then I should get it by 4pm that same day!

Aroma is just about as slow as Netflix, and we all know how slow they are.;)

***I sure hope people realize how funny this was for me to type, but just in case...Aroma has fulfilled my order as quickly as any other vendor that is considered fast! Period!

radiokaos

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Mar 11, 2009
Phoenix, AZ
www.aromaejuice.com
I just placed my second order with you. The first came very quickly.
Excellent quality, well worth the slightly higher cost.
Thank you very much!

Thank you for your purchase

Please be honest....how long did it take from the day you placed your order to the day it arrived at your front door?

If you don't know the exact days I can look up with a simple invoice number and we can figure it out.

Thank you again for allowing Aroma Ejuice the opportunity to provide you with your eliquid needs.

radiokaos

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Mar 11, 2009
Phoenix, AZ
www.aromaejuice.com
Thank you gang. Its very important to give us your honest assessment about service, and quality of our product. Even if you only ordered standard eliquid let us know what you think about the flavors, strengths and over all vape satisfaction.

I value everyone's input and if you have suggestions on how we can improve please let us know.

Nick S.

May 22, 2012
Falkville, Alabama
I just got my first order from you yesterday, and there will definitely be more in the future. I ordered on Wednesday the 23rd, and received my order on Saturday the 27th.

This has been my first WTA order, and I am beyond pleased with it. Haven't had an analog since I got your liquid, and don't feel like I'm missing out. The RedTail Very Berry was my first VG based liquid, and I was surprised to find how much I love the velvety vapor and flavor. I also ordered a bottle of P-38 and found that I prefer it over the other menthol flavors I've tried.

I'm new to vaping, but I have to say that you met or exceeded all of my expectations. Not only was WTA everything I hoped it would be, but I got fast service and some of the best flavors I've had yet. Thank you.

Sincerely,
A newly made ex-smoker.

Last edited:

BluSwatch

Crazy Mod Collector
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 20, 2011
Washington
I ordered on the 14th, and it came maybe 3 days later? I can't find any tracking or anything to look back on.

I just wish I had gotten more, I am out of the concentrate already. I shared some with a friend to see if it would help him also.
When do you expect more of the unflavored concentrate back in? Or can we get BIGGER bottles! :laugh:

radiokaos

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Mar 11, 2009
Phoenix, AZ
www.aromaejuice.com
I ordered on the 14th, and it came maybe 3 days later? I can't find any tracking or anything to look back on.

I just wish I had gotten more, I am out of the concentrate already. I shared some with a friend to see if it would help him also.
When do you expect more of the unflavored concentrate back in? Or can we get BIGGER bottles! :laugh:

More changes to our line will be explained shortly.

Did your friend notice anything different?

BluSwatch

Crazy Mod Collector
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 20, 2011
Washington
I know it helped me go from about 9mls or 3 tanks of juice a day, to 3mls a day. I am making it on one tank most days!! Yay! I am able to "Step A-way from the PV" .... :laugh:

My friend stopped vaping for a bit, it just wasn't going well for him, but I sent him some juice I had mixed the concentrate in, and he was using it yesterday that I know of. I am hoping it will get him back on the Vape-train. :)

More changes to our line will be explained shortly.

Did your friend notice anything different?

snork

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 30, 2011
CO
3 orders so far and all have come as fast as possible across the country.

I came to Aroma for the WTA, but I actually like your tobacco flavors a lot. They are so clear and clean tasting. I look forward to trying more and may even order some non WTA they are so good.
I'd say 50% of the Aroma Juice I vape is non-WTA. I love Havana Golden, Apple, Pineapple, Winson, Apple again, many other varieties as the mood strikes. As much as I love WTA it doesn't seem to be an economical choice for all day vaping (even though I do sometimes, I just discovered I've run through 40mls of G.I.Joe WTA somehow).
I think Jerry would be thrilled to death if more people discovered how good his non-WTA juices are.

div

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 3, 2010
So California
Checked my emails and here it goes:
1st order on Sunday 4/8, shipping notice 4/8 and delivered 4/11 (wed)
2nd order Saturday 4/21, shipping notice 4/21 and delivered 4/25 (wed)
3rd order Tuesday 5/15, shipping notice 5/15 and delivered 5/17 (thurs)

Shortest time is 2 days, rest is 3 days, yes fast shipping I would say. Only prob...please have DK Tab available in a larger size than 10ml! I'm sharing with others to try it out and it goes fast. Yes, each order had dk tab in there, lol.

radiokaos

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Mar 11, 2009
Phoenix, AZ
www.aromaejuice.com
Checked my emails and here it goes:
1st order on Sunday 4/8, shipping notice 4/8 and delivered 4/11 (wed)
2nd order Saturday 4/21, shipping notice 4/21 and delivered 4/25 (wed)
3rd order Tuesday 5/15, shipping notice 5/15 and delivered 5/17 (thurs)

Shortest time is 2 days, rest is 3 days, yes fast shipping I would say. Only prob...please have DK Tab available in a larger size than 10ml! I'm sharing with others to try it out and it goes fast. Yes, each order had dk tab in there, lol.

Noted and will do.

I'm wondering if someone got their package later then the usual time frame. If so PLEASE LET US KNOW.

The only way we can improve is to hear feedback.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread