• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Arrrgh Drip Tip died

Status
Not open for further replies.

Illuminatu

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 27, 2011
Nomad
Its one of those days, I now exclusively use 306 atties, and one of my 2 Stainless Steel drip tip for my Reo's just died, the silicone sleeve ripped completely on me... Now i can only use one of my 2 Reo's ... ARRRRRRGH vendor is out of stock on those too and I'm addicted to those cannon drip tips!

just needed to vent that out sorry for rambling

Dusty_D

Original Guru
Senior Moderator
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 22, 2010
Toronto, Canada
dustysfoodieadventures.blogspot.ca
Feel free to vent and ramble away, even though I am thoroughly confused about what it is you're rambling about. Yeah, I've been having one of those days too. Nothing seems to make sense to me anymore.

Hey! Atleast we're vaping!! :party:

Illuminatu

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 27, 2011
Nomad
Well little update,

I went to vape meet yesterday managed to contact the supplier and he brought me 2 of those same SS drip tips (same one you posted a picture of Devilfish) and I slide one on my 306 with a lot of pg to lubricate and the damn f@#$%^& thing wont go past half way on the atomizer, so i take it out very carefully, test same atty in my older identical drip tip... goes all the way in. I bought 2 of those ones last night and none of them work on any of my 306 atomizers and i have 2 different brands... I'm frigging disappointed. On top of it all after testing a few 306's, i broke another atty trying to pull it out of its halfway fit. Is it me or QC is simply nonexistent in those products from china. Now I'll contact the supplier again, but I'm pretty sure he wont refund or replace them. :grr:

Edit: this is what it looks like...

photo 2.jpg photo 1.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread