As I walk among you

Status
Not open for further replies.

illinoismom

ECF Veteran
Sep 29, 2010
Midwest
I read and read and asked questions, I ordered last week a Joye e- Cig, carts and juice. When I got home yesterday it all was here waiting for me. I was excited yet had to figure how to put it together, where and how much juice and so forth. From about 5:00 pm till I went to bed I vap. I had 2 analog all night and didn't pick up any more. There were seven analog left in the pack at that point.

This morning I started to vap and smoke 1/4 of a analog. I vap at my desk all day, ( need a bigger battery or a pass through. Although at noon I had an analog, don't know why just had to. That is it I still have 5 left.

I have to get the juice down, and I think I ordered to high a strength. So I placed another order today. I hope it's here by the weekend.

It's different let me say this but for a 2 pack a day smoker having three cig in a day and night is different

illinoismom

ECF Veteran
Sep 29, 2010
Midwest
Congrats on the switch! Don't be hard on yourself for having a few smokes. You said it yourself, 2 packs down to 3 cigs is awesome!
Do you have a Joye 510? Also what mg juice are you using?

No I bought a Joye ego and right now all the juice I have is 24mg. But I have cotton mouth really bad and i drink a lot. Water, Sobe, and coffee. So this batch i ordered is 16 and 11 so we will see.

Mr.Self_Destruct

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 14, 2010
Queens, NY
No I bought a Joye ego and right now all the juice I have is 24mg. But I have cotton mouth really bad and i drink a lot. Water, Sobe, and coffee. So this batch i ordered is 16 and 11 so we will see.

You're off to a great start. I currently use 12mg and started with 18mg.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread