Status
Not open for further replies.

Krispers

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 22, 2010
Pennsylvania
Ok guys, I thought I'd help everyone including Chris and Daniel out with a general Ask Mr. Krispy thread. You can ask anything you want such as 'when are XXX coming in?' to something more personal such as 'How do I change my tire?' or 'why does my cat stalk me'? Or even general GotVapes product questions. I am not a employee but Daniel and Chris liked this idea of having something that will help everyone.

I will hope this helps Chris and Daniel because I know they get tons of general emails (especially about kittens) about simple questions that take them away from getting us all new and amazing products! So this will be a simple FAQ thread but instead of me saying what the questions are, I want you all to ask. In this thread I want to try to keep Chit Chat down to a minimum as to give a spot for people to come look and find what they need or want to know.

Last edited:

dannoman

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Oct 22, 2010
Sugar Land, Texas USA
: ) Let me step in here Krispers (then I am goign to bed). Thanks Chinga, good question!

It power regulates to 3.7v via the included PCB in the switch. The amperage mainly deals with time between needing a charge so this will not affect performance or inability to perform. The e-POWER comes with 2 Protected ICR 14650 1050 mah batteries but should work fine with the AW's you mention.

ps- this is a fairly new product and I didn't want Mr. Krispers to be put on the spot so quickly : )

Mr. Krispy,

Will AW make an IMR14650 for the E-power? If so, will the mod be designed to handle the higher Amp output of such a battery?

SmokingRT

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Nov 20, 2010
YIPEE!!! Home at last
Mr Krispy,
After you wake up and get your vodka IV going (hair of the dog you know) first apologize to all the amish people that you probably terrorized last night and then please answer my question. Where can a guy get a good 510 prefilled carto and will GV consider carrying them? One more question.... How many licks does it take to get to the center of a tootsie roll pop? (had to be asked)

Krispers

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 22, 2010
Pennsylvania
Mr Krispy,
After you wake up and get your vodka IV going (hair of the dog you know) first apologize to all the amish people that you probably terrorized last night and then please answer my question. Where can a guy get a good 510 prefilled carto and will GV consider carrying them? One more question.... How many licks does it take to get to the center of a tootsie roll pop? (had to be asked)

I woke up for potty time after my vodka last night..then blackberry brandy lol then vodka.

But to answer, I have tried several and they all to me are low quality and would never buy again..BUT if you wish to try your own, litecigusa does carry and have usa mix menthol or tobaccy. Usa mix was one of the better ones I consider 'good'. Now for GV carrying, I hope no...at least whats out there now due to quality, GV only has quality.

And for the licks, I tested that for biotechnology in school. Taking in to account varrying mass from production, the range was 1,360 to 1,810

Krispers

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 22, 2010
Pennsylvania
Dear Mr. Krispers,

When I was in college, we tested the tensile strength of hair from various locations on the body and the various colors -- what did you find was the highest???:lol::lol::lol::lol:

Also, what are smartcarts?!?!?:laugh:

Signed,
Puzzled on the plains

I would imagine hair from the neitherregions in red are the strongest...almost like superman strengeth when that ball was tied to it and it still dangled.

And smartcarts are plastic shells with no filler, only a plug of filler being either pollyfill thats standard or use blue foam instead. they hold 1ml of juice roughly and fit any standard 510 atty. The Mega smart carts hold about umm 1.5 ml of juice and fit on cone style mega eGo atty.

Dark.Angel

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
I got a bit confused with the E Power ego device, my question is if you put stronger batteries in it will you get a higher voltage that 3.7 or will bad things happen? If you can use stronger batteries does the charger charge them, also is the charger one that can charge any rechargeable battery that fits in it or is it just designed to charge the batteries that come with it.

dannoman

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Oct 22, 2010
Sugar Land, Texas USA
It is regulated to 3.7 whther the device is fully charged (4.2v on a 14650 battery) or the voltage dips below 3.7v (it has booster circuitry that brings it up to 3.7). This is one of the first and only 3.7v Regulated devices, a very nice feature.

It will charge any 14650 and 14500, beyond that I can't be sure and it's not recommended. BUT no matter what mah the battery is rated at (mah determines the amount of time needed before you have to charge it again) the light remains red during the charge and then turns green when it is fully charged. It is definitely recommended to only charge Protected batteries in the unit as that gives soem protection against an overcharge, leaking and other bad things. The e-POWER comes with two high quality ICR 14650 1050mah PROTECTED batteries : )

Hope this helps...

I got a bit confused with the E Power ego device, my question is if you put stronger batteries in it will you get a higher voltage that 3.7 or will bad things happen? If you can use stronger batteries does the charger charge them, also is the charger one that can charge any rechargeable battery that fits in it or is it just designed to charge the batteries that come with it.

Lauralie

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 26, 2010
Here, there, everywhere!
To all the wonderful people at GV!

First keep in mind I LOVE the Smart Carts, but I was wondering if anyone else had had issues with them fitting into 510 atty's?? I had trouble with a couple of them but had a couple of free samples from other suppliers that were the old Version so I thought that was the problem. Then i opened a new package I got from GV and first one didn't fit down in the new silver atty I got from GV. Am I doing something wrong? (For the price of them I am not too worried about one here and there not fitting - just didn't want it to be a problem you weren't aware of).

MsBree

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 27, 2010
New Jersey
www.precious-pets.org
Mr Krispy,
Can Danno and Bad be pled with to extend the NextGen disposable sale perhaps another week.....
<---- inserts quarter into slot to wait for answer

A couple of quarters from me too!!! Want to order a few, but waiting for other goodies to be restocked, hopefully this week!

Which e-juices have the least smell? My boyfriend only lets me vape menthol and buttered popcorn ejuice in the house, he swears he can smell the butter pecan, blueberry cheescake and peanut butter juices, and he claims they smell like pipe tobacco. I feel like I have spent a fortune on ejuice, and I want to be sure they won't be offensive before I buy any more!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread