AngeNZ

ShutterBug
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Contest Winner!
  • Mar 24, 2018
    New Zealand
    My Newest Addition to the Growing Asmodus Family:p
    Meet my Very Very Pretty Pink Colossal to add some Pretty Colour to the Asmodus Thread:wub::wub:
    View attachment 865141

:lol::lol::lol:

PinkPerfection.jpg

Hitcat44

mere Pawn in Game of Life
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jun 9, 2015
    Ft. Vape-WKY
    20200202_052801.jpg

New Transfer into Ft. vape Duty Station;
    Minikin Kodama 21700 packing its Brunhilde warhead

20200202_053207.jpg

Joining up with its Bunkmate; Minikin Boost Kodama likewise sporting its matching Vapefly Brunhilde.

P.s. not pictured is Gen. Betterhalf's Colossal w/Big Baby Light edit. both in "Dress Green" (of course) which are still bunked-out & asleep with the good General in HQ ;)

Last edited:

AngeNZ

ShutterBug
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Contest Winner!
  • Mar 24, 2018
    New Zealand
    View attachment 867317

New Transfer into Ft. vape Duty Station;
    Minikin Kodama 21700 packing its Brunhilde warhead

View attachment 867319

Joining up with its Bunkmate; Minikin Boost Kodama likewise sporting its matching Vapefly Brunhilde.

P.s. not pictured is Gen. Betterhalf's Colossal w/Big Baby Light edit. both in "Dress Green" (of course) which are still bunked-out & asleep with the good General in HQ ;)

WOW :wub:

jersey girl

ECF Veteran
    Feb 16, 2012
    New jersey
    Thought I would pop in and give you all a follow up on my Colossal.

It been with me at all times for the last 5 months and I could not be happier with the device.

The battery door and battery (in and out) did loosen up over time, so now its very easy to swap out the battery

The finish on it still looks like new..

Perfect device for me.

Daniel Forsyth

Vaping Master
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
  • Mar 26, 2019
    Victoria, Australia
    Thought I would pop in and give you all a follow up on my Colossal.

It been with me at all times for the last 5 months and I could not be happier with the device.

The battery door and battery (in and out) did loosen up over time, so now its very easy to swap out the battery

The finish on it still looks like new..

Perfect device for me.

Great to hear:wub:
    A Lovely Asmodus Stabwood could be next up now;)

Daniel Forsyth

Vaping Master
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
  • Mar 26, 2019
    Victoria, Australia
    Did I already report here that I got a stabwood Silvanusa via @Tralfaz in the classifieds? If so, apologies. If not, I have now.

You were Lucky to get it before me:pervy: Now I'm looking at going to Stabwoodmods.uk for mine:w00t:

Now how about some Lovely Silvanusa pics?

Daniel Forsyth

Vaping Master
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
  • Mar 26, 2019
    Victoria, Australia
    I only recently got something that can take pictures, and I do so very badly. If I ever learn how to produce something presentable, I'll post an Asmodus family portrait here. The clan is quite large.

I look forward to seeing your Asmodus Family Portrait:p
    My mob is growing pretty rapidly, i have number 14 and 15 on the way now;)
    And number 16 is stuck in China with a coldo_O

Fidola13

Totally Stashed!
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Dec 20, 2017
    Boston
    Did I already report here that I got a stabwood Silvanusa via @Tralfaz in the classifieds? If so, apologies. If not, I have now.

Oh I hadn’t seen this- isn’t it a beautiful mod?!! Did you post pics on the Stabwood thread cuz I’d love to see it.

I think besides myself your the only other person I know that has one. I’m sure there are lots of others but they must be hiding them because no ones mentioned it.

I love mine but for some reason I don’t use it a lot. The finish is soooo lovely I’m afraid of it getting scratched which doesn’t make sense because I use my other highly finished mods all the time. And that includes all of the Vicious Ant mods that are more expensive, one is double or almost double, the cost of the Silvanusa. And they all have gorgeous clear coats as well.
    I’m going to the Stabwood thread now to look for yours. I may have missed it when I was in and out of it after I broke my hip in October.

Zazie I don’t know if you’ve seen me mention this before but I’m searching hi and low for a stabwood Ohmsium. They came out awhile ago and are hard to find. The one that did come up for sale was scooped up quickly by someone on this forum. They posted a pic of it on the Stabwood thread several months ago. If you ever come across one PLEASE let me know ASAP lol!!! They’re not exactly stunning but I still would love to get my hands on one. Thanks my stabwood friend :)

And just to make you even more Asmodus stabwood lustful have you seen the Minikin Boost Kodamas??? :drool: (Is this drooling or throwing up? Think of it as drooling either way lol)

Here’s a photo of my Silvanusa...
    A653AE63-12C7-4754-AEE5-AE8C2E6B761A.jpeg
    4781242A-17D7-4BE3-B744-FEA5698B33D5.jpeg
    420FB1AE-56AC-4134-8EDB-28A67243E86A.jpeg
    0439364C-CDDF-4CF2-ABAA-DC09DC76F8A9.jpeg

Fidola13

Totally Stashed!
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Dec 20, 2017
    Boston
    And the real reason I came to this thread tonight b4 I got sidetracked was to complain about the Asmodus website and the total drought of stabwoods “available” as in there’s hardly any there. And if you want to choose your own Asmodus Stabwood from the One of One section then go elsewhere because they’re out of most of them. They don’t even have ONE Minikin Kodama!!!!

Seriously, Asmodus? What’s up with that? So if anyone is looking to find them you’ll have to go elsewhere. Maybe even to England. So weird. I was in one of my late night Will-is-weak spending moods but nope nothing to be weak about.

Guess I’ll wake up without a guilt hangover. So sad :nah: and disappointing.

• Agree
    Reactions: Hitcat44

Daniel Forsyth

Vaping Master
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
  • Mar 26, 2019
    Victoria, Australia
    Oh I hadn’t seen this- isn’t it a beautiful mod?!! Did you post pics on the Stabwood thread cuz I’d love to see it.

I think besides myself your the only other person I know that has one. I’m sure there are lots of others but they must be hiding them because no ones mentioned it.

I love mine but for some reason I don’t use it a lot. The finish is soooo lovely I’m afraid of it getting scratched which doesn’t make sense because I use my other highly finished mods all the time. And that includes all of the Vicious Ant mods that are more expensive, one is double or almost double, the cost of the Silvanusa. And they all have gorgeous clear coats as well.
    I’m going to the Stabwood thread now to look for yours. I may have missed it when I was in and out of it after I broke my hip in October.

Zazie I don’t know if you’ve seen me mention this before but I’m searching hi and low for a stabwood Ohmsium. They came out awhile ago and are hard to find. The one that did come up for sale was scooped up quickly by someone on this forum. They posted a pic of it on the Stabwood thread several months ago. If you ever come across one PLEASE let me know ASAP lol!!! They’re not exactly stunning but I still would love to get my hands on one. Thanks my stabwood friend :)

And just to make you even more Asmodus stabwood lustful have you seen the Minikin Boost Kodamas??? :drool: (Is this drooling or throwing up? Think of it as drooling either way lol)

Here’s a photo of my Silvanusa...
    View attachment 869531 View attachment 869533 View attachment 869535 View attachment 869537

Very Nice:wub:

Reactions: Fidola13

AngeNZ

ShutterBug
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Contest Winner!
  • Mar 24, 2018
    New Zealand
    And the real reason I came to this thread tonight b4 I got sidetracked was to complain about the Asmodus website and the total drought of stabwoods “available” as in there’s hardly any there. And if you want to choose your own Asmodus Stabwood from the One of One section then go elsewhere because they’re out of most of them. They don’t even have ONE Minikin Kodama!!!!

Seriously, Asmodus? What’s up with that? So if anyone is looking to find them you’ll have to go elsewhere. Maybe even to England. So weird. I was in one of my late night Will-is-weak spending moods but nope nothing to be weak about.

Guess I’ll wake up without a guilt hangover. So sad :nah: and disappointing.

I don't blame US Asmodus for running low on inventory of their high end mods. With Deeming coming up in May, it makes sense to run stock levels down.

At least they are still available in the UK at https://www.stabwoodmods.co.uk/ - which doesn't have a time bomb ticking down on it

Skunk!

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Jan 25, 2014
    Las Vegas
    I don't blame US Asmodus for running low on inventory of their high end mods. With Deeming coming up in May, it makes sense to run stock levels down.

At least they are still available in the UK at https://www.stabwoodmods.co.uk/ - which doesn't have a time bomb ticking down on it
    Also with China on lockdown It's going to be tough for them to get new inventory to their US warehouse

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread