AsMODus Owners Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brewdawg1181

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Aug 30, 2017
Metro ATL
I don't blame US Asmodus for running low on inventory of their high end mods. With Deeming coming up in May, it makes sense to run stock levels down.

At least they are still available in the UK at https://www.stabwoodmods.co.uk/ - which doesn't have a time bomb ticking down on it
Yeah, and it's not like they don't want to sell their product.

And thanks a lot Ange...I could've done without knowing about this site! :-x
Now I'll have dreams of these:
upload_2020-2-14_19-11-40.png
upload_2020-2-14_19-12-53.png
upload_2020-2-14_19-14-22.png

Daniel Forsyth

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
  • Mar 26, 2019
    Victoria, Australia

Fidola13

Totally Stashed!
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Dec 20, 2017
    Boston
    I don't blame US Asmodus for running low on inventory of their high end mods. With Deeming coming up in May, it makes sense to run stock levels down.

At least they are still available in the UK at https://www.stabwoodmods.co.uk/ - which doesn't have a time bomb ticking down on it

I understand that but they’re totally out of some mods. They must still be supplying overseas vendors no?

No matter I just wanted to purchase from the US and also avoid shipping costs from the U.K. . The U.K. site has always seemed to have larger selection anyways so I end up buying from them most of the time. Plus they’ve always been ready to help out with shipping costs.

Hitcat44

mere Pawn in Game of Life
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jun 9, 2015
    Ft. Vape-WKY

Zazie

ECF Guru? No!
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Nov 2, 2018
    Maine, USA
    If I ever come across a stabwood Ohmsmium I, I'll let you know, @Fidola13, but the news will make you cry if I've bought it already.

I haven't posted pictures of anything yet, by the way. I'll get to it some month or other, when I'm feeling perkier. Assuming I ever do. Beginning to have my doubts.

Fidola13

Totally Stashed!
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Dec 20, 2017
    Boston
    I
    If I ever come across a stabwood Ohmsmium I, I'll let you know, @Fidola13, but the news will make you cry if I've bought it already.

I haven't posted pictures of anything yet, by the way. I'll get to it some month or other, when I'm feeling perkier. Assuming I ever do. Beginning to have my doubts.

arrrggggh!!!
    I promise not to cry. Too much lol!!im happy for you! BUT if you stumble across another let me know PLEASE!

It’s not as though I’ve been scouring the classies here or anywhere else for one. But if I did find one it would be nice.

I had an opportunity to purchase one early last year but didn’t buy it because I really didn’t like colors at all. For me the colors meaning the most colorful are really important.

I hope you’re well and enjoying the weekend Zazie!!

Fidola13

Totally Stashed!
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Dec 20, 2017
    Boston
    Oh, no, no, you misunderstood me, @Fidola13: I haven't been lucky enough to find one. I was just saying that, if I did, I'd probably selfishly snap it up before telling anyone about it. And I hope you would do the same.

LMAO!! glad I didn’t say anything nasty ha ha ha!!!

I ordered another EOS ll. I wanted one in blue. I have green, purple and a mix of colors. It’s really such a nice mod but I haven’t been able to find one that I can pick out. Asmodus store doesn’t even carry them anymore so I ended up ordering from the U.K. store. That place has most of my savings account lol! Do you have any of them? They really are so comfortable and good looking. I’d get one while you can still find them.

hope you’re having a good day.

Heres a pic of the one I ordered.
    3E3ABFB7-DAE0-4D60-89C5-BD92E4AE9F7B.jpeg
    BA738CB6-9268-4E20-99F7-8BC050E3422C.png
    E925647A-B151-4755-B3AE-918639C3FE51.png

Zazie

ECF Guru? No!
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Nov 2, 2018
    Maine, USA
    LMAO!! glad I didn’t say anything nasty ha ha ha!!!

I ordered another EOS ll. I wanted one in blue. I have green, purple and a mix of colors. It’s really such a nice mod but I haven’t been able to find one that I can pick out. Asmodus store doesn’t even carry them anymore so I ended up ordering from the U.K. store. That place has most of my savings account lol! Do you have any of them? They really are so comfortable and good looking. I’d get one while you can still find them.

hope you’re having a good day.

Heres a pic of the one I ordered.
    View attachment 870031 View attachment 870033 View attachment 870035
    I've always liked the looks of the EOS, but I have zero interest in dual-battery mods. Just more bang than I need for my buck.

Fidola13

Totally Stashed!
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Dec 20, 2017
    Boston

Fidola13

Totally Stashed!
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Dec 20, 2017
    Boston
    View attachment 870535

Ft. Vape's newest Recruit;
    Asmodus Pumper 1 of 1 #K25 & Asmodus .blank RDA
    Built: NiChrome 80 fused Clapton 6/5wrap on 3mm I.D. yielding 0.35R
    Loaded with: Uniqquid "Peach Faced" (carmelized Peach Bourbon)

View attachment 870537

That is beautiful! The colors just pop! You might want to use some mineral oil to protect the wood and make the colors even more vivid.

Just use a small amount let it sit for about 10 minutes then wipe it off.

Congratulations you really picked out a stunning mod!!!

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread