• Mar 24, 2018
    New Zealand
    Love all the Pink Ladies ;)

shutterstock_editorial_5886160cc_huge.jpg

jdy

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    I’m so happy you found the thread & you’re seeing results. Just takes time. Don’t forget to show off your beauty!
    HI, I do believe I've got it done! This is about 6 hours of polishing and I'm both worn out and much happier with the finish, smoother than a baby's bottom.
    upload_2019-2-9_16-59-35.png

AngeNZ

ShutterBug
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Contest Winner!
  • Mar 24, 2018
    New Zealand

Zazie

ECF Guru? No!
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Nov 2, 2018
    Maine, USA
    HI, I do believe I've got it done! This is about 6 hours of polishing and I'm both worn out and much happier with the finish, smoother than a baby's bottom.
    Very beautiful. I feel sorry for your polishing hand, though.

On the Asmodus lust front, I am strangely drawn to the Mini Minikin. Two things stand in my way: First, only the black-and-white version is available at Vapor Range. Second, I would have to buy 18500 batteries for it.

Oh, wait, there's a third obstacle: I don't need it. But for $21.21, it's awfully hard to resist.

stols001

Moved On
    ECF Veteran
    May 30, 2017
    I gotta say my Raw has grown on me. It vapes so nicely and just feels good in the hand.

I may get one of those colorful ones someday. That day is not today, but it could happen. LOL. I'm just... I know me. I'd drop it or otherwise kill it I should probably stick to the straight metal versions, and even THEN well, we shall see.

Anna

Zazie

ECF Guru? No!
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Nov 2, 2018
    Maine, USA
    I failed to resist ordering more stuff form Vaporange. I went over to my daughters and we signed her up for an account and I bought MORE and used her address. :facepalm:
    My resistance would be futile if Vapor Range had the Amighty at a good price.

Fidola13

Totally Stashed!
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Dec 20, 2017
    Boston

Looks wonderful!!! I’m glad I did it on the V2. I haven’t decided to do it on the Thor though. I kinda like the matte finish on the pink one. I’ll definitely be polishing the EOS II it looks very dull as is.

AngeNZ

ShutterBug
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Contest Winner!
  • Mar 24, 2018
    New Zealand
    Very beautiful. I feel sorry for your polishing hand, though.

On the Asmodus lust front, I am strangely drawn to the Mini Minikin. Two things stand in my way: First, only the black-and-white version is available at Vapor Range. Second, I would have to buy 18500 batteries for it.

Oh, wait, there's a third obstacle: I don't need it. But for $21.21, it's awfully hard to resist.

ASMODUS MINI MINIKIN 50W TC STARTER KIT
    Was $69.95

Now $34.95

Availability: In Stock

images

They are beyond CUTE :wub:

Authentic Asmodus Mini Minikin 50W TC VW Box Mod + Ohmlette Tank Kit - Purple Black
    Was $49.95

Now $28.99

Zazie

ECF Guru? No!
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Nov 2, 2018
    Maine, USA
    It is darling, isn't it? If I could get a black one from Vapor Range, I'd snap it up (I mean--$21.21!), even though I do not need it and would have to buy at least a couple of 18500s for it. But I can stand firm against the wrong color and a higher price. Besides, my latest plan is to buy no more cheap and midrange mods and save my money for a Thor.

On an unrelated note, Forever Changes is an amazing album. I'll never understand why Pet Sounds gets so much more love than Love's.

Last edited:

Heartsdelight

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Nov 10, 2015
    It is darling, isn't it? If I could get a black one from Vapor Range, I'd snap it up (I mean--$21.21!), even though I do not need it and would have to buy at least a couple of 18500s for it. But I can stand firm against the wrong color and a higher price. Besides, my latest plan is to buy no more cheap and midrange mods and save my money for a Thor.

On an unrelated note, Forever Changes is an amazing album. I'll never understand why Pet Sounds gets so much more love than Love's.
    When I saw it on VR it was around $24 & they had the all black but like you having to buy 18500’s stopped me.

DeloresRose

Vaping Master
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Apr 25, 2014
    toledo ohio
    Been playing with TC in the colossal today - saw in vaping with Vic's review that the chip works realy well.

1:15 ◄ Unboxing
    3:12 ◄ Close Look
    8:00 ◄ Controls and Screen
    11:34 ◄ Temp Control
    16:34 ◄ Wattage Vape
    18:00 ◄ Thoughts

I'm mtl so never vape at high wattages, but I'm enjoying it so far. Normally in wattage mode I'm 14.5w. in Temp mode it's at 20w and 215°C using ss316l in a 0.52ohm coil

I love his accent. But also, nice to hear someone with some knowledge praising the TC on this. I mean I think it does TC as well as anything else I have, and it’s the easiest menu to use and navigate, but what do I know?

I’m always hearing Yihi is so great, but I’m not a fan. Wouldn’t buy another. It switches settings when the battery is changed, and the toggle is too easy to bump. I do that all the time. And the menu is too confusing and I doubt I’ll ever adjust it without watching a video. When it’s set it does alright, but it’s a pain to get it there and I always have to check it’s set as I left it. Too much work. A shame, because it’s beautiful and great in the hand.

Colossals are plain Janes, but they are my faves all the same.

Nailz

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Jun 6, 2013
    Wichita, KS

When I saw it on VR it was around $24 & they had the all black but like you having to buy 18500’s stopped me.

You do know it comes with 1 battery right?

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread