ECF Veteran
Feb 5, 2017
My Asmodus Minikin V2s

20190119_195518.jpg

stols001

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2017
LOL it is back in service with my Ammit on top. Don't ask me but turning the tank upside down worked really well (yeah, I have no clue about that but it's not leaking a drop.)

Plus I have what I was fairly sure would be a failed mix in there (chili mango, and I had little clue what I was doing other than "don't add too much" and it's pretty good. Spicy with a lot of fruits which I added.)

Figuring out t he puff counter was helpful. I can see that menu does a bunch of stuff. LOL.

Anna

AngeNZ

ShutterBug
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Contest Winner!
  • Mar 24, 2018
    New Zealand

chanelvaps

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Oct 3, 2013
    Burbank CAlifornia
    I think rotten metal is my fave, the colour is pretty close to the colossal's gunmetal - especially if it hasn't been cleaned in a while ;)
    I do really dig the Rotten Metal. More so than the Silver Relic and I think the Raw is my least fav.

Fidola13

Totally Stashed!
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Dec 20, 2017
    Boston
    260F4801-3929-4AAE-A939-11EF17C52FB1.jpeg
    I’m just gonna day it’s kinda funny that this thread is under Temp Control mods considering how they really can’t do temp control.

However I will say that the new chip in the Amighty works fairly well in TCR mode. I’ve been corresponding with support about trying to get it working and was instructed to try moving the value to .0092 instead of .00092 (is it 3 or 4 zeros?) either way - did they really mess up where the zero should be? Maybe that’s why their tc never worked correctly.

I was told they were “looking into it”. Alls working well in TCR now though

Awesome Amighty 100W in Gunmetal takes 18650s and 2 larger batteries inc the 21700.
    That’s the main reason I bought this mod because of the larger battery option. I’ve been using a 40T in it and getting great battery life from it.

Fidola13

Totally Stashed!
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Dec 20, 2017
    Boston
    B375391C-F4EA-435A-9B8E-466987B848D9.jpeg
    I’m beginning to think maybe I’m not supposed to have a Minikin V2 Stabwood in purple.

First the send me a Luxor in green Stabwood and they won’t send the correct one out until they receive the returning one. Then I receive no notice or tracking number or even confirmation that they received the returned mod (fortunately I had tracking). I have to email support and ask for an update. I receive a reply with the tracking number and a note that states - thanks for your patience.

Ok so according to tracking it’s supposed to be delivered on Thursday. So far so good. I go to check the mail. Nothing but a Delivery Attempt notice by post office that it needs a signature and no one was available. Saaaay whaaat? I’d been home ALL day. So I sign it and check off to leave it but they don’t redeliver until Saturday ffs.

Ok. This is getting a bit aggravating. So Saturday comes along and I’m sitting in the window with my dogs watching for the mailman lol!

It’s here! It’s here!! I hurry to open it up aaaannnnd it’s the wrong color :-x . It’s a Minikin V2 Stabwood but in “blue”/purple although it looks green to me.

So that’s where we stand and tomorrow’s a holiday. So I’m wondering if this is some kind of sign from the vape gods that I shouldn’t get it and cancel the order. :nah:

So do I stand pat or give up and save $200 or buy something else like another Thor Stabwood maybe in purple. I LOVE the way the Thor feels PLUS it’s a DNA 75C
    so no problem w tc.

Vape Decisions. 1st world problems :yawn:

sara

Last edited:

SnapDragon NY

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Feb 5, 2017
    View attachment 793387 I’m beginning to think maybe I’m not supposed to have a Minikin V2 Stabwood in purple.

First the send me a Luxor in green Stabwood and they won’t send the correct one out until they receive the returning one. Then I receive no notice or tracking number or even confirmation that they received the returned mod (fortunately I had tracking). I have to email support and ask for an update. I receive a reply with the tracking number and a note that states - thanks for your patience.

Ok so according to tracking it’s supposed to be delivered on Thursday. So far so good. I go to check the mail. Nothing but a Delivery Attempt notice by post office that it needs a signature and no one was available. Saaaay whaaat? I’d been home ALL day. So I sign it and check off to leave it but they don’t redeliver until Saturday ffs.

Ok. This is getting a bit aggravating. So Saturday comes along and I’m sitting in the window with my dogs watching for the mailman lol!

It’s here! It’s here!! I hurry to open it up aaaannnnd it’s the wrong color :-x . It’s a Minikin V2 Stabwood but in blue/black (although it looks green to me).

So that’s where we stand and tomorrow’s a holiday. So I’m wondering if this is some kind of sign from the vape gods that I shouldn’t get it and cancel the order. :nah:

So do I stand pat or give up and save $200 or buy something else like another Thor Stabwood maybe in purple. I LOVE the way the Thor feels PLUS it’s a DNA 75C
    so no problem w tc.

sara

I'd be really upset- you wanted Purple- but I will tell you that the Kodama you have looks gorgeous- there is some purple in the acrylic! Looks Blue to me- I have a green stabwoob and it is more green than that.
    For some reason they love to send me the plain jane ones- very little color- even though I write in the notes that I want acrylic and colorful designs and swirls! I wish I could pick out my own! They used to have pictures of their mods and you could choose the one you wanted- they seem to only do that with the EOSII.
    Before I fork out over $200.00 I want to choose my own!
    Maybe they have pictures of these- pick one out and hold it for you for the exchange?
    They are having another sale at 30% off again.
    The Thor is beautiful, but they are showing sold out. If you like that one, maybe get another- but the V2 Kodama you have now is gorgeous, but if not what you like, return it!

Zazie

ECF Guru? No!
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Nov 2, 2018
    Maine, USA
    I do really dig the Rotten Metal. More so than the Silver Relic and I think the Raw is my least fav.
    Another vote for Rotten Metal here.

And, @Fidola13, I'd be extremely annoyed, too, but I also think what you got is very pretty. I guess it depends on how much you want to fight. And I hope they're covering the postage.

chanelvaps

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Oct 3, 2013
    Burbank CAlifornia
    View attachment 793387 I’m beginning to think maybe I’m not supposed to have a Minikin V2 Stabwood in purple.

It’s here! It’s here!! I hurry to open it up aaaannnnd it’s the wrong color :-x . It’s a Minikin V2 Stabwood but in blue/black (although it looks green to me).

so no problem w tc.

sara
    I would be mad too. I think they do not have the one you want and are sending other things hoping you will be satisfied with alternatives. The reason I think this is because I ordered a Raw Minikin and got Silver Relic. It was the second time within a few days that I ordered a RAW and in back and forth communication regarding me getting the wrong one he finally admitted that they were out of RAW.
    The one you have there is GORG and I love the gunmetal

Last edited:

Fidola13

Totally Stashed!
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Dec 20, 2017
    Boston
    I would be mad too. I think they do not have the one you want and are sending other things hoping you will be satisfied with alternatives. The reason I think this is because I ordered a Raw Minikin and got Silver Relic. It was the second time within a few days that I ordered a RAW and in back and forth communication regarding me getting the wrong one he finally admitted that they were out of RAW.
    The one you have there is GORG and I love the gunmetal

Wow that’s kinda crappy. I’d rather they just say it if that’s the case!!

Fidola13

Totally Stashed!
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Dec 20, 2017
    Boston
    Another vote for Rotten Metal here.

And, @Fidola13, I'd be extremely annoyed, too, but I also think what you got is very pretty. I guess it depends on how much you want to fight. And I hope they're covering the postage.

They’re supposedly reimbursing me for postage.

Fidola13

Totally Stashed!
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Dec 20, 2017
    Boston
    I'd be really upset- you wanted Purple- but I will tell you that the Kodama you have looks gorgeous- there is some purple in the acrylic! Looks Blue to me- I have a green stabwoob and it is more green than that.
    For some reason they love to send me the plain jane ones- very little color- even though I write in the notes that I want acrylic and colorful designs and swirls! I wish I could pick out my own! They used to have pictures of their mods and you could choose the one you wanted- they seem to only do that with the EOSII.
    Before I fork out over $200.00 I want to choose my own!
    Maybe they have pictures of these- pick one out and hold it for you for the exchange?
    They are having another sale at 30% off again.
    The Thor is beautiful, but they are showing sold out. If you like that one, maybe get another- but the V2 Kodama you have now is gorgeous, but if not what you like, return it!

Thanks. I’ll see what they say then decide what to do.

They actually had several Thor’s in stock even though their website says Out of Stock. I had contacted them directly about it. But you’re right for $200 I should get the one I want.

DeloresRose

Vaping Master
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Apr 25, 2014
    toledo ohio
    I keep saying mine is the raw color, but I can’t keep them straight. Mines actually the silver relic. But I agree on that rotted metal. Love that. 30% off orders on the Asmodus site if anyone is feeling spendy.

Fidola13

Totally Stashed!
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Dec 20, 2017
    Boston
    I keep saying mine is the raw color, but I can’t keep them straight. Mines actually the silver relic. But I agree on that rotted metal. Love that. 30% off orders on the Asmodus site if anyone is feeling spendy.

The silver relic was the finish I wanted initially but I couldn’t find it when I was shopping so I got the raw which I really like.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread