ECF Veteran
Contest Winner!
  • Mar 24, 2018
    New Zealand
    Wow love the colors you got! Awesome!
    :thumbs:
    Love Luna the kitty too- LOL!
    :wub:

It's kind of ironic - I named her after a mod I didn't have, and because she's an early morning nightowl (like me) ;)

Here she is:

lunathread.jpg

jandrew

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Apr 2, 2013
    Winnipeg
    I ordered the Amighty and somehow got both discounts and ended up paying around $59 for it.

Since then it hasn’t been included in any of the 30% sales or coupon codes. So I’m thinking it must’ve been some type of glitch which is a bummer because if I had known how much I like this mod I would’ve bought two of them.

Sooooooo the bottom line is if anyone sees it on sale I’d love to know about it!!!
    Just came across this:
    √ Asmodus Amighty 100W Touch Screen TC Mod - Special Sales

AngeNZ

ShutterBug
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Contest Winner!
  • Mar 24, 2018
    New Zealand

Zazie

ECF Guru? No!
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Nov 2, 2018
    Maine, USA
    The pump works just fine. And, yeah, the Pumper is a beauty, especially the 18 (for those, like me, who prefer silver to gold). It's also slimmer and curvier than the Luna, so it feels really good in the hand.

I fell in love with the Pumper 18 when I first went to the Asmodus site. Back then, building was something I never believed I'd do and the thought of using an unregulated mod gave me the shivers. Thought it would forever be out of my reach. And soon I'll have three. Dreams CAN come true.

AngeNZ

ShutterBug
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Contest Winner!
  • Mar 24, 2018
    New Zealand
    The pump works just fine. And, yeah, the Pumper is a beauty, especially the 18 (for those, like me, who prefer silver to gold). It's also slimmer and curvier than the Luna, so it feels really good in the hand.

I fell in love with the Pumper 18 when I first went to the Asmodus site. Back then, building was something I never believed I'd do and the thought of using an unregulated mod gave me the shivers. Thought it would forever be out of my reach. And soon I'll have three. Dreams CAN come true.

Absolutely they do :wub:

I've also loved the Pumper 18 since I first ever saw it. Especially the curved edges. I love how the Luna is to hold and fire, but the Pumper would be my ultimate squonk mod. The wantness monster has spoken ;)

Fidola13

Totally Stashed!
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Dec 20, 2017
    Boston
    3fvape has the Pumper 18 for $49.95 for the international members ;)

How's the pumping system working compared to the Luna? I just love how the Pumper looks :wub:

authentic-asmodus-pumper-18-squonk-mechanical-box-mod-purple-stainless-steel-stabilized-wood-8ml-1-x-18650.jpg

Me too. I agree the price on the Luna can’t be beat but the Pumper is just soooo sexy to me with its subtle curves and rounded edges. And the pump system is genius once you get use to not squeezing a bottle.

Definitely worth the price difference which isn’t much if you get it on one of the many sales at Asmodus or Vapor Range.

I fell in love with one at Stabwood Mods UK and paid full price. Phil was kind enough not to charge me shipping because I basically just signed over my savings account to them lol!!

But I was just bowled over by the color and grain of the wood with the mix of the resin. I HAD TO HAVE IT lol!!

I’ll have to find a photo and post it and you’ll agree. You may not agree on the price but that’s also subjective. What someone will pay for an item that they “fall in love with”.

I believe it may have been this green one. At that point most of my stabs were dark purple and blue etc... I decided I needed to brighten things up a bit and Asmodus at that point only had dark ones.

So I THINK it’s this one. I’ll have to check the invoices which I try to avoid looking at for obvious reasons lol!!

107B3B6B-BE2E-481D-83E2-314896ABBCF0.jpeg
    C40F0D2C-2D20-4A10-9EC4-F6BC41BA37ED.jpeg
    07A7EBC6-6535-41A3-8592-84064DC99022.jpeg

Last edited:

AngeNZ

ShutterBug
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Contest Winner!
  • Mar 24, 2018
    New Zealand
    Me too. I agree the price on the Luna can’t be beat but the Pumper is just soooo sexy to me with its subtle curves and rounded edges. And the pump system is genius once you get use to not squeezing a bottle.

Definitely worth the price difference which isn’t much if you get it on one of the many sales at Asmodus or Vapor Range.

I fell in love with one at Stabwood Mods UK and paid full price. Phil was kind enough not to charge me shipping because I basically just signed over my savings account to them lol!!

But I was just bowled over by the color and grain of the wood with the mix of the resin. I HAD TO HAVE IT lol!!

I’ll have to find a photo and post it and you’ll agree. You may not agree on the price but that’s also subjective. What someone will pay for an item that they “fall in love with”.

I believe it may have been this green one. At that point most of my stabs were dark purple and blue etc... I decided I needed to brighten things up a bit and Asmodus at that point only had dark ones.

So I THINK it’s this one. I’ll have to check the invoices which I try to avoid looking at for obvious reasons lol!!

View attachment 834215 View attachment 834217 View attachment 834219

Trust me, if I had the means, I'd be buying that too. It is STUNNING :wub:

The Pumper is also super easy to fill. I do still worry about the durability of the pump mechanism, though.

Yep, that would be my only concern too. Buy a few ;)

Fidola13

Totally Stashed!
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Dec 20, 2017
    Boston
    Trust me, if I had the means, I'd be buying that too. It is STUNNING :wub:

Yep, that would be my only concern too. Buy a few ;)

I don’t recall how long that systems been in place but when I was researching “issues” for the Pumper the pump mechanism never came up in any of the forums except that it just needed getting use to.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread