Aspire BDC r

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wildflowers69

ECF Veteran
Oct 11, 2013
Rochester, New York, USA
I received 2 in the mail yesterday from Discount Vapers. I got the Aspire ET-S BDC - Glassomizer and the [FONT=Helvetica Neue, Segoe UI, Helvetica, Arial, Lucida Grande, sans-serif]Aspire BDC Mini Nova Clearomizer 2.0ml Kit.

Up till now I have been using the Kanger and Davide products. I found them a bit airy but got used to that. And once I learned to vape properly have had no issues with gurgling.

The Aspire is a tighter draw which I like.

They are well designed.

Even though the one looks much like the Viva Nova (which I dislike totally) the performance is so much better than the Viva Nova.

They are so much easier to fill vs the Kanger tanks.

[/FONT]
[FONT=Helvetica Neue, Segoe UI, Helvetica, Arial, Lucida Grande, sans-serif]And from what I read the heads will last longer than kanger heads.
[/FONT]
[FONT=Helvetica Neue, Segoe UI, Helvetica, Arial, Lucida Grande, sans-serif]
So far I am very pleased! Will be purchasing more just wish they had more colors.
Just my 2 cents

[/FONT]

Last edited:

OldSeer

ECF Veteran
Oct 8, 2013
Sun's Shadow, USA
Up until today I was using both the mini Novas and Aspires on my Vision Spinners... Today I received my
MVP 2.0 ... and now I'm using both on the MVP and its like a new world of vaping has opened up for me.
I thought it was great before... but now the clouds of flavors of the e-juices are even more outstanding...
what a difference the larger battery makes in such a small little box. I am so very pleased.

I have received a couple of I-16 with the MVP and look forward to trying out those duel coils some time soon.

RubyRoo

ECF Veteran
Aug 12, 2013
Colorado Springs, CO
Up until today I was using both the mini Novas and Aspires on my Vision Spinners... Today I received my
MVP 2.0 ... and now I'm using both on the MVP and its like a new world of vaping has opened up for me.
I thought it was great before... but now the clouds of flavors of the e-juices are even more outstanding...
what a difference the larger battery makes in such a small little box. I am so very pleased.

I have received a couple of I-16 with the MVP and look forward to trying out those duel coils some time soon.

The iClear 16's are such a hassle free, warm vape. I think you'll like them with your MVP!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread