Aspire Breeze NXT

Status
Not open for further replies.

Figs

ECF Veteran
Dec 4, 2017
Granbury - Texas - USA
I have some interest in one, simply because of the juice capacity. Will look forward to your thoughts.

I tried a Breeze some time ago, and hated it. But Aspire is a solid company, and I’m willing to give this new one a shot. The best Pod systems so far for me are Minifit, Caliburn, and Frenzy (in that order)

drysprocket

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 11, 2014
Los Angeles
Interested to hear some real world reviews too, but ya the reviews online are gushing. It has almost everything I could have asked for...except for a more standard rounded MTL drip tip option. I just don't think I can get behind that wide one. Hopefully they'll make a 2nd one for us tight MTL folks, maybe some more coil options too.

Though I did enjoy the Breeze 1, but the Breeze 2 was pretty disappointing for me, so here's hoping this thing is a winner. Them bringing back the autodraw and that huge juice capacity is oh so tempting.

Vicman

ECF Veteran
Jun 6, 2014
Chicago
I have 2 of them and love them. The flavor is probably the best out of all the pods on my desk (and that is quite a lot of pods). It does not have consistent output where the hit remains consistent throughout the charge. That said, I have vaped it down to red and to me, I only notice when it hits red. Holds almost 6 mils of liquid and that's awesome. Has draw and button activation, both provide a quick response. It's a tighter draw, even with the air flow wide open and it is a warm vape. Not usually into glossy finishes but it works with this system. I really have no complaints. It has become the vape I take with me everywhere as I never worry about the battery going dead or the tank running dry.

puffon

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Sep 18, 2014
    Florida
    I have 2 of them and love them. The flavor is probably the best out of all the pods on my desk (and that is quite a lot of pods). It does not have consistent output where the hit remains consistent throughout the charge. That said, I have vaped it down to red and to me, I only notice when it hits red. Holds almost 6 mils of liquid and that's awesome. Has draw and button activation, both provide a quick response. It's a tighter draw, even with the air flow wide open and it is a warm vape. Not usually into glossy finishes but it works with this system. I really have no complaints. It has become the vape I take with me everywhere as I never worry about the battery going dead or the tank running dry.
    Good to hear!
    What are your juice specs?
    Hoping I can use my 6mg 30/70vg.

Vicman

ECF Veteran
    Jun 6, 2014
    Chicago
    Good to hear!
    What are your juice specs?
    Hoping I can use my 6mg 30/70vg.
    I went down a bit as 18 mg was a bit strong so I'm down to 12 mg 50/50 liquid in these. Been vaping tobaccos from Ahlusion and am getting all sorts of flavor notes with this thing. I don't go over 60% vg as it tends to make me phlemy higher than 60% so can't really help with how they handle higher vg.

Vicman

ECF Veteran
    Jun 6, 2014
    Chicago
    Thank you for your insights Vicman. If you don’t mind me asking.... where did you get yours?
    I got it from Dash Vapes in Canada. It was the first place I seen with it and I really wanted it. The Breeze 2 was one I liked except it was cheap and the clips broke on every one I had. So I wanted to try this one to see if it was similar. It is much better in my opinion.

Reactions: puffon

Figs

ECF Veteran
    Dec 4, 2017
    Granbury - Texas - USA
    Had the Breeze NXT for 2 weeks. It is now my favorite. Nothing can replace the Minifit for out and about, it is the ultimate portable. But the NXT is used now 90% of the time. The Frenzy and Caliburn are used a little, really just so I can get some value out of the coils I’ve already bought for them. The NXT is the “one” for me.

Fill and charge once a day, easy fill, easy adjustable airflow, button or auto draw, hits great. On my 13th fill (65ml) on original coil, and still going. Of course I vape unflavored juice so I get good coil life out of most anything, but still I’m impressed. The NXT has got me out of the market for other vape gear, it just fits me.

I’m MTL, DIY 50/50 12mg freebase nic, no flavoring added. I tried a Breeze 2 over a year ago and hated it. As a matter of fact I threw it away after a week. But Aspire really came through for me on this one.

drysprocket

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jul 11, 2014
    Los Angeles
    Had the Breeze NXT for 2 weeks. It is now my favorite. Nothing can replace the Minifit for out and about, it is the ultimate portable. But the NXT is used now 90% of the time. The Frenzy and Caliburn are used a little, really just so I can get some value out of the coils I’ve already bought for them. The NXT is the “one” for me.

Fill and charge once a day, easy fill, easy adjustable airflow, button or auto draw, hits great. On my 13th fill (65ml) on original coil, and still going. Of course I vape unflavored juice so I get good coil life out of most anything, but still I’m impressed. The NXT has got me out of the market for other vape gear, it just fits me.

I’m MTL, DIY 50/50 12mg freebase nic, no flavoring added. I tried a Breeze 2 over a year ago and hated it. As a matter of fact I threw it away after a week. But Aspire really came through for me on this one.

Good to hear, I've been pondering it, but I've read a good amount of reviews about them autofiring on their own. Has that happened at all for you?

Figs

ECF Veteran
    Dec 4, 2017
    Granbury - Texas - USA
    Mine has never auto fired. It has been flawless. It is also true that I have never had any pod auto fire. As a matter of fact the only mod of any type I’ve had that auto fired was a Smok I had a few years ago.

The NXT has had no leaks or even condensation. The Frenzy, for example, always has condensation between the pod and the base.

Reactions: drysprocket
    Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread