At home buffing

Status
Not open for further replies.

forcedfuel50

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Sure i can polish that P10 up! I'll test in out too and make sure it's back to OEM specs!

Send your unit and 5.00 for return shipping to:

Super T
Box 331
Sauk Rapids, MN 56379

Re-Polish jobs don't require any machining or fitting of parts, so i can usually get that right back out to you!

David

Last edited:

Vaporologist

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 26, 2010
Epic Journey
David, I still can't believe that you do this for your customers at no extra charge. It's one thing to offer a life time warranty but what you do is equivalent to a car manufacturer offering to wax your car for you any time you'd like and take away dings and scratched to keep your paint job perfect... You are redefining the word "warranty". That is some insane customer service! Kudos!

JAWS

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 10, 2010
Cali
Sure i can polish that P10 up! I'll test in out too and make sure it's back to OEM specs!

Send your unit and 5.00 for return shipping to:

Super T
Box 331
Sauk Rapids, MN 56379

Re-Polish jobs don't require any machining or fitting of parts, so i can usually get that right back out to you!

David

Thanks David, will put in mail today.

Wylie

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Dec 13, 2009
Florida
When buff too, go with the grain by going around the unit or spinning the unit, don't buff/sand up and down on the unit.

Also, just a reminder to everyone, if you send me your unit, i'll chuck it on the lathe and give it a like new finish, no charge! Just include 5.00 for return postage.

Best,

David

Do you still offer this service? I got a minor, but long scratch on my P10 (no idea how) and was looking for tips. If this is still available, I may need to do this!

strprswpr

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 29, 2011
Bronx, NY
www.nymcdesign.com
David, I see already that my wife does not appreciate quality craftsmanship as much as I do. Her P-10 already has some light scratches on it and I don't see it getting any better. I have my own lathe and I could easily clean it up.....but I'm curious about 2 things. Holding the work and the finish. I haven't done much stainless steel work. What do you use to give it that finish. Are you running the lathe at high speed. Do you have a jig to polish the piece in one shot or are you flipping it over. Thanks

forcedfuel50

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Do you still offer this service? I got a minor, but long scratch on my P10 (no idea how) and was looking for tips. If this is still available, I may need to do this!

I sure do. Send your unit, along with 5.00 for return shipping to:

Super T
Box 331
Sauk Rapids, MN 56379

forcedfuel50

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
David, I see already that my wife does not appreciate quality craftsmanship as much as I do. Her P-10 already has some light scratches on it and I don't see it getting any better. I have my own lathe and I could easily clean it up.....but I'm curious about 2 things. Holding the work and the finish. I haven't done much stainless steel work. What do you use to give it that finish. Are you running the lathe at high speed. Do you have a jig to polish the piece in one shot or are you flipping it over. Thanks

Yes, you can just flip it. Chuck it with the caps on, you only need to chuck it lightly, otherwise you'll have chuck marks in it, even with stainless steel. Flip when done with one end/ If you have a collet to hold it, thats even better. High speed isn't necessary. 400-500rpm is sufficient.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread