• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

At last... Success

Status
Not open for further replies.

brinks7

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 3, 2011
Belleville ON
So I have been a vaper for over 8 months now, but have never been able to go a entire day without a analogue usually many more than one. Prior to vapeing I was a 2 PAD smoker. While it has been a long time coming but I just successfully completed my first week of being analogue free. I feel pretty awesome about it. It has been a very long road for me and I feel like I can finally do this full time. Just wanted to share my journey for the others that can't yet beat the analogues. Give it time and it will happen.

Last edited:

brinks7

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 3, 2011
Belleville ON
Congrats brinks7! The feeling
of success of finally beating a horrible addiction is beyond words!

So true I started smoking at 11 years old and have tried every other option. If I hadn't found this community it most definitly would have killed me directly or indirectly. In my career physical fitness is a top priority and for me running has always been out of the question which poses a significant risk.

Ryedan

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 31, 2012
Ontario, Canada
Hey Brinks, nice going! I've been vaping for a few weeks now and been analogue free for the last week. Used up my last couple of packs and I doubt I will buy any more. I hardly ever get a craving lately that a good vaping will not cure, which is nice because the cigs were getting really rough on me.

redmerc

ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2012
Ontario, Canada
I remember my first day as well. March 11 this year. Since then I haven't missed smoking except for one day when under big stress. The next day my Stardust and Boges arrived and I would have been fine with them if I had them the day before.

I've had a smoke now and then since the 11th, but I haven't NEEDED one. It was a choice and I could have gone without if I wanted to. It's nice when the need is gone. I too wondered if it would ever happen. It does!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread