At the local bar

Status
Not open for further replies.

Whitbit

ECF Veteran
Feb 1, 2010
West Virginia
First day! I was sooo irritated when I walked in and sat down,I was worried about what people would think. After a bit I got more comfortable and vaped away. I had a few drinks, and I am sooo proud to say, I did not hit one cigarette! When someone left one burning nearby I got up because I couldnt breathe! I quickly bonded to some nic levels I didnt previously like. It was awesome. The second half of the night went like a breeze, when I asked the guys my husband had been talking to if they wanted to quit and gave them a card. The guy was like,I will use you as a guinea pig lol. So I was like ok, but I explained to him I had urges to smoke while in the bar, but didnt. Dont know if most people get it. In all honesty, I surprised the hell out of myself! I all expected to at least hit a smoke a couple of times, but I vaped through it. I LOVE IT !!!

Whitbit

ECF Veteran
Feb 1, 2010
West Virginia
K so no one found that interesting. Cant fine the proper forum to post this... EMBARASSING! When I came home I thought I was farting.. However, I had crapped myself. Was this from higher nicotine? Has anyone else ever done that? Maybe you are too embarassed to say so but I know that I was at home when it happened, and I really want to know why it happened! Very miserable. It smelled like someone vaping! Am I vaping too much? I was drinking a little so maybe I was taking in higher nicotine than usual to help get a throat hit or whatever... I feel sooo stupid :/

NCC

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 14, 2010
Fla Panhandle, USA
The last time (only time, actually) I made a serious attempt to quit smoking ...
It was 12 years ago, and with (very) little help from the patch, I lasted 10 days. The attempt died when I first visited my then favorite tavern. The triple whammy: Association, exposure to smoke from others, and the breakdown of willpower with consumption of alcohol. :(

But then, I was struggling each of those ten days to stay away from cigarettes. It's different for me with vaping. I have cigarettes in the house, I drink a bit too ... no desire to light up, whatsoever.

Ya know, I haven't been to a bar in years. But, you've got me thinking ... maybe I should try it. :)

EDIT: I don't have a clue about your post #2 ... are you sure it wasn't related to massive consumption of alcohol? Just asking.

Last edited:

Whitbit

ECF Veteran
Feb 1, 2010
West Virginia
O0O0O god. I dont want to mislead ya! It was a great experience and I normally would have never vaped the higher nic levels but I was getting a great TH and all that. I feel like such an idiot. When I came home it all went to crap. No pun intended :D

Ok so I hope that maybe someone else can learn from my dumb mistake!! Cause I still love the 11mg Nic, just I guess its not cool to vape it as frequently If you're not used to it :(

Skully7780

ECF Veteran
Jan 14, 2010
hartford, ct
O0O0O god. I dont want to mislead ya! It was a great experience and I normally would have never vaped the higher nic levels but I was getting a great TH and all that. I feel like such an idiot. When I came home it all went to crap. No pun intended :D

Ok so I hope that maybe someone else can learn from my dumb mistake!! Cause I still love the 11mg Nic, just I guess its not cool to vape it as frequently If you're not used to it :(

Grab some no nic juice and switch off. ;)

Whitbit

ECF Veteran
Feb 1, 2010
West Virginia
I have some no nic. I just dont get the satisfying hit that I want. And I know it wasnt from excessive alcohol, as I can hold my on a lot of times through the week.. bout 2-3 times a week, and tonight I was just getting started. The hole time I never smoked at all, just vaped. So I thought that had to be it! No way has this ever happened before.

Skully7780

ECF Veteran
Jan 14, 2010
hartford, ct
I have some no nic. I just dont get the satisfying hit that I want. And I know it wasnt from excessive alcohol, as I can hold my on a lot of times through the week.. bout 2-3 times a week, and tonight I was just getting started. The hole time I never smoked at all, just vaped. So I thought that had to be it! No way has this ever happened before.

Ahh, maybe add a couple of drops of PGA to it.

Clem68W

Dec 29, 2009
Hawaii
I amp up to 36mg/ml when I'm drinking. It didn't work at first, but I've gotten to the point that I really prefer the taste of my 510 to cigarettes. Went out tonight, and let some folks try it. They were universally impressed that it could taste so good and yet hit you with the nicotine (I wouldn't suggest trying to impress smokers with less than 24mg). I'm glad I had some fresh batteries and tasty juice to share. I'm getting more comfortable with it all the time.

Remie

ECF Veteran
Dec 16, 2009
Florida
I'm sorry to make light of your crappy experience :( But - I'm so warped and twisted that your story made me giggle :lol: I know... I'm a terrible person .... but still...

If it's any small consolation, I've read that has happened to other people on here... the dreaded chuga's revenge. It may have been caused by a combination of the alcohol consumption and the heavy vaping... it may be a product of quitting smoking.

I agree about the warning about possible .... leakage... :lol:

Gosh, it's late, I'm punchy and , well... I am sorry to be giggling :)

Whitbit

ECF Veteran
Feb 1, 2010
West Virginia
Don't feel bad for laughing, when it was over I did too. Especially since I had the nerve to post it on here. I never put the PV down last night! I was loving it, especially since chain smoking has never been me-- it makes me sick to smoke too many cigs. I guess that could have been part of it.

Also, I had a problem with my PV leaking all night-- right onto my lips and mouth. 8-oThe very reason I ordered a manual was to avoid this- as I had read it was a problem with autos. I kept it horizontal at all times! Plus I changed the carto if I felt it get warm. So I have no clue why but I am sure this was a huge contributing factor. Curious to see if anyone else has had a problem with [ECIG] leakage.
:lol:

Last edited:

Guineahill

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 3, 2009
King George Virginia USA
Okay... several points!

First, if you ever have and issue with constipation, you know how to handle it now!

Second, you were dealing with a lot of temptations and were vaping pretty heavily, so in the future take a bottle of lower nic liquid with you in addition to the higher nic stuff to pacify yourself.

Third, add a bit of high proof vodka or something similar to up that throat hit to the lower nic stuff. Chances are when you are drinking the throat hit needs to be turned up a notch.

Fourth, thank goodness you were home when you made the discovery!!!!!!!!

:oops:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread