Status
Not open for further replies.

Burnie

The Bug Man
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 1, 2009
Sunny Florida
Does anyone know of or can point me to an atomizer comparison chart? Something like all the different attys in one chart.

A Chart that will have pictures of the atty - the thread sizing - compatibility (what atomizer will fit with what other connecter - ie: like 510 will also house a 306...) including, cartomizers, the E1, E2, E3, E4 - clearomizers, 901, 801, etc...

In searching i found this question asked about a year ago, but no-one answered it.

If anyone knows of an existing chart, or something similar to what I'm looking for please post the link or attach the file.

Thanks!
:vapor:

the_vape_nerd

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 20, 2011
New Orleans, LA
not to be rude here but you are asking for a lot of info...i've not seen such a chart and i figure it would be way onerous to gather all that in one spot though ive seen people here make extensive excel charts

if you had asked like 2 years ago it might have been possible but now you've got probably thousands of options, vendors, rebranding, the rebuildables and so on...when i started in 2011 there was a "wonderful world of vaping" series that laid out the main types but that info is very dated now

Burnie

The Bug Man
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 1, 2009
Sunny Florida
Ok, I see it is a lot. How about this, post what Atomizers you have used with a different battery/connection, that is not standard, Ie: a 306 atomizer works on a 510 battery. If everyone gets together with there experimenting then we can make one. I'll do the spreadsheet with the info as it is posted, and update it as new information comes in. I will list it by battery connection, and list what atomizers will fit that battery. If we could get some of the old timers that have every vaping device known to man to chime in it would be lots quicker.

Or another thought is some way to find out the size and thread count of each atomizer/battery, not sure how to do that but it works for nuts and bolts, this nut fits that bolt. Just a thought.

SissySpike

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 1, 2012
San Diego CA
I think I see what your getting at 99% of the products out there are 510 threading. If they are different threading EGO, 901,801 they will tell you. the 306 is a little confusing 306 is the name of the atty not the threading. It was originally meant for a 306 cig alike but its such a good atty people started using it for dripping. There are some tank mods that use a 306 also and the DCA is great for the 306 atty.

The Ocelot

Psychopomp
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 12, 2012
The Clock Barrens, Fillory
A 306 atty is made for the 510, it's not a thread size. "306" was the name of an early cig-a-like kit. It is (you can still buy them) 3 pieces like a 510 kit. In fact, I'm not sure the number "510" has anything to do with actual thread size, except that it's the same size as the original 510 e-cig.

Joye-306a.jpg

510 battery, 306 atty and cartridge = 306 e-cig

Burnie

The Bug Man
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 1, 2009
Sunny Florida
not to be rude here but you are asking for a lot of info...i've not seen such a chart and i figure it would be way onerous to gather all that in one spot though ive seen people here make extensive excel charts

if you had asked like 2 years ago it might have been possible but now you've got probably thousands of options, vendors, rebranding, the rebuildables and so on...when i started in 2011 there was a "wonderful world of vaping" series that laid out the main types but that info is very dated now

"wonderful world of vaping" series is a good start for noob's, I liked the info, but as you said a little dated. I took some info from it and did a start to a spreadsheet.:2c: Its a start, but I think worth doing. JMHO

Attachments

• Battery-Atomizer.xls
    15 KB · Views: 132

The Ocelot

Psychopomp
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 12, 2012
I think I see what your getting at 99% of the products out there are 510 threading. If they are different threading EGO, 901,801 they will tell you. the 306 is a little confusing 306 is the name of the atty not the threading. It was originally meant for a 306 cig alike but its such a good atty people started using it for dripping. There are some tank mods that use a 306 also and the DCA is great for the 306 atty.

You beat me while I was looking for a picture!

Burnie

The Bug Man
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 1, 2009
Sunny Florida

The Ocelot

Psychopomp
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 12, 2012

DancingHeretik

Dancing in the Chaos
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 20, 2011
San Antonio, TX
Here's the page I created a couple of years ago to help me remember what was what with the old style stuff: SC - Models.

But, it's a couple of years or so out-of-date. There were no carto-tanks even back then. And, the only clearomizer was the CE2. So, it's just the old-style, original kits.

It's an historical curiosity if nothing else.

Burnie

The Bug Man
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 1, 2009
Sunny Florida
??? There is: 510 threads to 901 threads, 901 threads to 801 threads, 901 threads to 4081 threads, etc., unless you mean something else.

This is more of what I was referring to, but is is still a little dated.

The Basic Six
The six most common connection thread types are 401, 510, 801 (Penstyle), 901, 4081, and E9. So, what is the difference between these? There are three characteristics that determine each of these types: Barrel size (diameter of the threads), thread pitch (the spacing of the threads), and gender of the battery connection (male if the battery screws into the atomizer and female if the atomizer screws into the battery). Here is a table showing these characteristics of the six thread specs.
Thread Spec, Barrel Size, Thread Pitch, Battery Gender, Other Names by Which The Standard Is Called
401, 7 mm, .5 mm, male, 402, 403
510, 7 mm, .5 mm, female, KR808-A, KR808-B, L88B
801, 9 mm, .75 mm, male, Penstyle, BE112, DSE801, E11, Joye302, Joye304, KR108, M201, RN112
901, 8 mm, .75 mm, male, DSE901, DSE508, DSE568, KR808-D, KR808-D1, RN4075
4081, 8 mm, .75 mm, female, DSE103, RN4081
E9, 7.5 mm, .75 mm, male, KR808-D2, V0
Product Compatibility
Anyone who has done much perusing of our sales web site (nwvapors.com) will notice that all of our products are designed around either of two standards. Our 510, EGO, and KGO products and most of our accessories are based on the 510 thread spec. Our Echo products, the brand-new Scoo e-cigarette, and the 808D-1 Cartomizers are based on the 901 thread spec.
Now, even with all this information, you may still not know what to buy because you don’t know what thread spec the e-cig in your hand conforms to. So, to help you out, here is a list (admittedly incomplete) of e-cigarette products and the thread spec they conform to. Please note: we have not tested the compatibility of all these products. This information is provided based on empirical data and may not be completely accurate.
401: Onlyecig–Smoore
510: blu, eGo, ECI–Storm, ECI–Vapor King, Joye–510, Joye–306, Janty–Dura, LeCig–Boss, Luci, Wicked–Titan, Wicked–Tornado, Modern Vapor–Sidesho, T-Rex, Titan–510, Vapor Kings–eGo, Vapor Kings–eGo-T, Vapor Kings–Joye 510, Volcano–Inferno, Volcano–Magma, Yeti
801: Bogey–Classic, Janty–Kissbox, Njoy–Ncig
901: Cig2o, ePuffer, LeCig–D1, LeCig–PigCig, Premium, SmokeTi, V2-Cigarette, Vapor4Life, Vapor Kings–Mini DSE901, White Cloud
4081: Cloud9, Njoy–Pro, SafeCig, Smoke51–Trio, Smoke Stik, Smoking Everywhere-Gold
E9: Bloog, E-Cigs–E-9, ePuffer-EAZE Magnum, Esmoke–Sensation, Green Smoke, LeCig–Vapriot, Loong-Totem, Red Dragon, Smoke51–Duo, South Beach Smoke, Vapure, V9
Final Disclaimer
Batteries and atomizers/cartomizers have different methods of providing for air flow through the e-cigarette. They all have slots and holes of various forms and in different places. Even though products are manufactured to the same thread specification, it is possible that they won’t work (or will work poorly) when used together because of inefficient air flow.

Got this on Northwest Vapors website, E-Cigarette Standards | , cant get the table to come up right, but it is at the link above. I even placed an order with them before I could get off the site.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread