Atomizer issue

Status
Not open for further replies.

SilverBraids

ECF Veteran
Feb 20, 2009
Memphis TN
Anyone else have an issues with an atomizer that kicked on and burned itself out? No kidding here I am at work, vaping away, when I notice my orange tip starts flashing and I'm not taking a drag. I hear a crackle crackle pop and now I get nothing from the atomizer... *Sigh* Looks like I'll be RMAing this thing and having to wait on SE in Florida to send me a new one... damnit...:mad:

JustJulie

CASAA
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 30, 2009
Des Moines, IA
Ummmm . . . I think the switch in your battery got stuck. Maybe I'm all wet, but I don't know how an atomizer can turn itself on. I mean, the switch is in the battery, right?

Personally, I'd be asking for a new battery, too. Switches sometimes get stuck, and there are ways of trying to unstick them, but if you've got a warranty, then I'd just get them to replace both the atomizer and the battery.

ApOsTle51

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Aug 29, 2008
UK
No kidding here I am at work, vaping away, when I notice my orange tip starts flashing and I'm not taking a drag.
cleaning cycle...most auto e-cigs have it...you notice that tip flashing , remove your battery till it stops flashing.

it occurs at certain puff counts and its the battery that does the counting not the atomizer so if your cycling 2 or 3 batteries they're all gonna self clean at around the same time.

Apollotrigger

Jan 29, 2009
Memphis, TN
Anyone else have an issues with an atomizer that kicked on and burned itself out? No kidding here I am at work, vaping away, when I notice my orange tip starts flashing and I'm not taking a drag. I hear a crackle crackle pop and now I get nothing from the atomizer... *Sigh* Looks like I'll be RMAing this thing and having to wait on SE in Florida to send me a new one... damnit...:mad:

Did you plug it in backwards? :evil:

Sorry, low blow, but I couldn't resist. I hope things get sorted out for you quick hun.

SilverBraids

ECF Veteran
Feb 20, 2009
Memphis TN
Did you plug it in backwards? :evil:

Sorry, low blow, but I couldn't resist. I hope things get sorted out for you quick hun.

You know... I could always leave a shopping cart or two at your door step... *Evil grin* a below the belt punch in return.

we'll see what happens when it happens. I may end up getting a new one, since I wanted to get the Old Lady started on vaping... Get like a 2fer deal somewhere... time to shop! Yay!...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread