Atomizers 2.0 w/ Video!

Status
Not open for further replies.

WitchWay

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Dec 30, 2009
Texas
Jeez Wway! Your posting Premium stuff here!! Just Gold, I tell you! We need to get this info moved!!
Aye, Variable voltage set right on to the device by the user utilizing a ight-emitting diode. ;)

Oh my goodness! I'm ready, credit card on standby, put me on the waiting list, I want one, even without further details and sight unseen LOL I am such a gadget freak!!

Switched

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Feb 18, 2010
Dartmouth, NS Canada
I just gotta say I have been vaping the first LR 3.0 510 Atty that I got from Isaac almost a month ago...this thing will not quit!!!! Fantastic job on these Isaac!!!:toast:
We need to start quantifying our statements here, ladies and gents. An atomiser at 3 Ohms is twice as much resistance as the market LR atty which is 1.5 Ohms. I do not want to go into technicallities here but a stock JoyE 510 is 2.2-.3 Ohm. Hence making the 3 Ohms atty, a HV atty, or an aty I would prefer to use at 5Volts.

Swipple

ECF Veteran
Jan 18, 2010
Salt Lake City
We need to start quantifying our statements here, ladies and gents. An atomiser at 3 Ohms is twice as much resistance as the market LR atty which is 1.5 Ohms. I do not want to go into technicallities here but a stock JoyE 510 is 2.2-.3 Ohm. Hence making the 3 Ohms atty, a HV atty, or an aty I would prefer to use at 5Volts.

My apologies for having a fat finger I meant the 2.0 LR 510's

Iken

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jan 23, 2009
PA,USA
Oh my goodness! I'm ready, credit card on standby, put me on the waiting list, I want one, even without further details and sight unseen LOL I am such a gadget freak!!
Omg Wway, thats not even all the fun features. It really is a gadget! I really hate to Not say what it is and can do and it's terrible how dangerous of a market one can be when it comes to people conning off of others for their ideas and dreams. So if you or any of our trusted pals want to know more about the long awaited project Infinity, just shoot me an email. :D

However, due to funding Infinity is going back to the wall for a bit and this time instead of making room for distributing Chameleon., we're making room to improve and manufacture them. I have a question for you Mrs Wway.
I just gotta say I have been vaping the first LR 3.0 510 Atty that I got from Isaac almost a month ago...this thing will not quit!!!! Fantastic job on these Isaac!!!:toast:
Lol Thanks Swip!! My nose is so sore!!!!!! :laugh:

Iken

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jan 23, 2009
PA,USA
LOL Swipp!
Yes sir! With flying colors even! Thank you soooo much!!!!!

For anyones wondering :D Mr Swipple helped me a great deal. We were on the phone chatting when lil Jake kept throwing himself on me backwards. I wasn't paying much attention when Jake decided to go in a full force head .... with the back of skull that faithfully got absorbed by my nose! ****CRRRRUUUUNNNNCCCCHHHH**** We took Jake to the ER to get checked for any fractures, but it seems my shonze just absorbed it all! LOL Wearing my glasses is now a chore!

Keith! It's always great too see you!! Too awesome!! Thank you!!!

My man Emonty!
Thank you my friend! This is just a stage good buddy. Now that we have mastered matching atomizers to batteries. We're still hard at work on Infinity, that one will match the unit to the atomizer with decimal precision. Its the start of production that is the obstacle now. We have the ideas all lined up with our contracting company and just need to build a little more. Then we'll all be vaping exactly how we want to on the touch of a dime. :D

Iken

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jan 23, 2009
PA,USA
Hey Isaac..I liked the video, Ordered a couple 2.atty's yesterday...in the video you are tail piping, using no carts right? I tried that and It doesn't work for me(Didn't like it)..I went into the site and corrected the address thing too...Have a Good one!:)

I was thinking "Aw man, I knew I was excited that day and wasn't taking it seriously, but enough to probably burn myself???" Rewind back, Ohhh! The 801! Oh yes, I'm a fan of whistle type tips,but not on an 801. Now to spare myself from all the upcoming jokes I'm about to walk into, we'll just cut it short. :laugh:

Vaporologist

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 26, 2010
Epic Journey
Hey Isaac,

Since you are an expert on atties, I'd like to ask you something. Why can't they make shorter 801 atties for drippers? I find myself tail piping on the 801 atty just because it's already so long that with a Ttip it almost looks ......ed. Why do 801 atties need to be so long? Does the length affect the overall performance? Thanks.

WitchWay

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Dec 30, 2009
Texas
Hey Isaac,

Since you are an expert on atties, I'd like to ask you something. Why can't they make shorter 801 atties for drippers? I find myself tail piping on the 801 atty just because it's already so long that with a Ttip it almost looks ......ed. Why do 801 atties need to be so long? Does the length affect the overall performance? Thanks.

They do make them, they are 3/4 of an inch shorter with the top being the same diameter as a normal 801 so T-tips and regular tips still fit. I haven't tried them yet and sorry but proper etiquette prohibits me from naming another supplier here.

The size of the penstyle atties use to bother me but now I'm so use to them that everything else seems too small.

WitchWay

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Dec 30, 2009
Texas
If you cut a standard 801 down you won't be able to use any kind of tip. The body of the 801 is tapered. Cutting off the top will leave the opening too big for a cart or drip tip to fit into. I was going to try it, but then took the caliper to one and found out it was tapered and never did it. I don't want to tailpipe. As for what to use, I was going to use a pipe cutter. Keep us posted if you try it.

Happy Vaping!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread