Status
Not open for further replies.

MamaTried

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 31, 2013
Northern California
i believe i tried all of those. i couldn't tell enough difference to justify the price difference between the empiremods one and the other more expensive ones. another decent one is the hybrid from Vapage, if you wait for the 50% sale they have nearly once a month.

but the rm2 blows them all away, even if you make crappy coils like me.

six

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 17, 2011
under the blue sky
Personally - I'm not spending the cash on hh.357s any more. I like them and I've had good luck with them, but the aero is darn near as good for less than half the price per atty. I've become very fond of the aero. There is an aero on my VV Woodville right this minute.

And honestly, you can't go wrong with a cisco 306 for vapor production. There's something very satisfying about a 306. There's a cisco 306 on my Mini right this minute ;)

Of course, I also really appreciate the 1.8 ohm cisco 510. They are good atty's... but I've had better longevity from the cisco 306 and the aero. YMMV.

bushmaster

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 19, 2010
Colville, WA
Thanks everyone for the help! I have empire mods LR atomizers and a few Cisco LR306 Atomizer's coming. But with the cisco's they are exposed bridge. Is that ok or should I have gotten bridgeless? Thanks for the help!
I used the Empire LR bridgeless for months until I moved to the RM2. The Empire Mods attys are very good.

darkzero

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 28, 2013
SoCal
I used the regular Cisco 1.5LR 510 atties when I first started & they were great for me. Tried both the bridged & bridgeless & could tell much difference but I liked the bridged better even though I heard bridgeless was more desireable. I wanted to get the HH357 but after seeing the price & availabilty on them I was disappointed. Tried the cheap Smoktek ones & they sucked.

Then I turned to rebuildables & that was the end of that. Even my very first try which was an A7 with prewound Nichrome & silica by far was better than any disposable atty I have tried. Kept the Ciscos around for emergencies but never had to use one.

Big Hitter

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 21, 2010
Binghamton, NY
Thanks everyone for the help! I have empire mods LR atomizers and a few Cisco LR306 Atomizer's coming. But with the cisco's they are exposed bridge. Is that ok or should I have gotten bridgeless? Thanks for the help!

I prefer the bridgless but there is not much difference ..... You will be fine, its one of the best vapes you can get without going RBA

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread