Attack on UK vapers by TW

Status
Not open for further replies.

BGabe

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 14, 2011
Indiana
Lucky for him one of the officers knew what it was. Unlucky for everyone in the world that others are not educated or just simply ignorant about what vaping is and how to recognize it. This situation could cost us another freedom. I don't blame this guy, it was going to happen to someone eventually. But, wow, he is pretty animated.. lol

asha23

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 21, 2012
London
Hahaha! Jason is frickin' hatstand!!!

There was no e-cig smoker on the bus. Everyone involved was a plainclothes policeman.

It was an exercise. Designed to show the world how effective the police are against potential terror threats on the lead up to the Olympics.

They used a box mod ecig (which could look like a detonator) so that there were no real questions asked over the reason for the operation. IE. Something innocuous which could seem like a potential threat. It doesn't take much research by MI5 to come up with this little chestnut.

Yes I am a bit of a conspiracy nut lol ;) Still. Don't believe all you hear.

asha23

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 21, 2012
London
That was the correct and friendly way of putting across the point of view. Now this is Cropper's version

I hate you all. You all buy my substandard expensive products and because I dress up like a devil I can say what I want to whomever I want.

You are all xxxxxx blind. I have seen the truth, you unenlightened mortals. I spit on you if you can't see that it's all the lizard reptiles controlling your minds. There was no terrorist. It was the doo-doo men from Venus who caused it. If you can't see it then you are all asleep down a rabbit hole.

I hate you all. Did I mention that? IM ALSO WINNING! I'm made of WIN. I know that it's all going to end. The end of the world is nigh and you are all asleep.

;)

Last edited by a moderator:

rolygate

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 24, 2009
ECF Towers
Jason is a great publicist and he seems to be taking the view that jazzing all this up:
- Is good business for him
- Does the rest of us no harm
- Is a good opportunity for more hate on UKV

Some people will probably disagree with him on at least some of those points. He is a good businessman since he runs one of the biggest ecig firms in the world, and employs about 60 - 80 people one way or another - so he doesn't generally make bad decisions. He also doesn't care what anyone else thinks, and deliberately goes way over the top. If you meet him you'll realise he isn't nuts (at least as far as business goes) and this is probably some kind of a game to wind up the UKV members, for whom he has a special place in his heart :)

I'm not sure if his attitude to this incident is right but I guess we'll see. At present we don't know if it will have implications for vapers as far as buses / the Olympics / future rights are concerned. Jason seems to be hinting that it's all a [pharma?] plot, pre-planned and designed to hurt us. I'd say it's more likely to be the usual media frenzy over someone with just enough brain cells to be able to dial a short number on a phone and say the magic word 'terrori...' (I can't bring myself to type it).

These things tend to blow over very quickly and nothing is deader than last week's news. I just hope there are no ramifications.

AuBadge

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 15, 2012
Antioch, TN
neuronradio.net
That was the correct and friendly way of putting across the point of view. Now this is Cropper's version

I hate you all. You all buy my substandard expensive products and because I dress up like a devil I can say what I want to whomever I want.

You are all xxxxxx blind. I have seen the truth, you unenlightened mortals. I spit on you if you can't see that it's all the lizard reptiles controlling your minds. There was no terrorist. It was the doo-doo men from Venus who caused it. If you can't see it then you are all asleep down a rabbit hole.

I hate you all. Did I mention that? IM ALSO WINNING! I'm made of WIN. I know that it's all going to end. The end of the world is nigh and you are all asleep.

;)

This suddenly took control over all my funny bones. :laugh:

asha23

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 21, 2012
London
Jason is a great publicist and he seems to be taking the view that jazzing all this up:
- Is good business for him
- Does the rest of us no harm
- Is a good opportunity for more hate on UKV

Some people will probably disagree with him on at least some of those points. He is a good businessman since he runs one of the biggest ecig firms in the world, and employs about 60 - 80 people one way or another - so he doesn't generally make bad decisions. He also doesn't care what anyone else thinks, and deliberately goes way over the top. If you meet him you'll realise he isn't nuts (at least as far as business goes) and this is probably some kind of a game to wind up the UKV members, for whom he has a special place in his heart :)

I'm not sure if his attitude to this incident is right but I guess we'll see. At present we don't know if it will have implications for vapers as far as buses / the Olympics / future rights are concerned. Jason seems to be hinting that it's all a [pharma?] plot, pre-planned and designed to hurt us. I'd say it's more likely to be the usual media frenzy over someone with just enough brain cells to be able to dial a short number on a phone and say the magic word 'terrori...' (I can't bring myself to type it).

These things tend to blow over very quickly and nothing is deader than last week's news. I just hope there are no ramifications.

I personally dont care if he's got an axe to grind over at UKV. He's come across like a complete idiot. Not every member of a single forum is a bad person, like he was attempting to say.

Also. He bangs on about control, yet he moderates his own forum like a Nazi.

I find it pretty sad, especially with the press interest on E-Cigs in the UK at the moment, that he thought it appropriate to behave in the manner he did.

I don't care what HE thinks. It's obvious he cares what other people think or he wouldn't have ranted on and on in the thread in the first place. I don't give a damn about him as a businessman. As a person he's abhorrent.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread