movie-popcorn-2.jpg
?

Last edited by a moderator:

pho

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 1, 2011
Belgium
Now we must all get our facts straight. If your going to post, post reality. Then copy my full Posts. Not snippets. Also learning a history lesson not just acting like a Pack of sequential followers helps. Ie Think more rationally and for your selves.

I assume you are referring to the posts in the thread at your board that were pasted here, I'm pretty sure they were copied in full, not omitting anything. I've seen them there and they were exactly the same.

Well, you know, at least they were before you banned me from there for no apparent reason.
It seems to me that you indeed hate sequential followers. Sequential followers of anything but you and your company, that is.
Because for a guy advocating free speech and openness in the vaping community you sure do censor a lot.

tigerlily

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 6, 2010
Oklahoma
There are currently 231 users on this thread. Most of us are obviously not posting, we are just reading and trying to find out what is going on. We are not "sequential followers", rather concerned members of the vaping community who would actually like to know the truth. We might be able to think more rationally if you were acting more rationally.

smoklessatlast

Jun 20, 2012
Cambs
Will somebody please explain what the problem is with this supposed ECITA and UKV link and why it's seen as such an issue. I've looked at the ECITA website and checked which vendors are members. There are loads of vendors I found through UKV who don't figure on ECITA's list so why aren't they having a problem obtaining supplies if there's some conspiracy?

ApOsTle51

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Aug 29, 2008
UK
The guy hates to think he's not got control of something. Sad really. Didn't think he could stoop quite as low as plain old trolling and baiting to try and sway his pendulum . I used to have some respect for him if not for what he done for the industry in the early days of vaping then for his success as a vendor. But this misplaced bully boy tactics just shows how it's not the community he wants to be a part of, just the contents of your wallets..at any cost.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread