Not open for further replies.

Myrany

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 14, 2013
Louisiana
Doctors are advocates of health and most would not know much about vaping so they would probably say no. Also I doubt they would be able to get you a bottle of nicotine it'll most likely be nicotine cartridges or something. Only way in my opinion they would prescribe nicotine is if you have severe mental health issues like anxiety and panic attacks if you're already a vaper.
I have a friend in Aus that recently started vaping. He had no problem at all getting his doc to write the prescription. Doc was onboard 100%. The problem was the Doc cannot find the info on exactly what paperwork he needs to actually write the prescription. The rule is there but not the process.

stols001

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2017
Get your nic now, while it's cheap. @Rossum has successfully proven nic, when frozen properly will last more or less your lifetime. Don't be the frog, slowly allowing your nic prices to rise, like a frog in a boiling pot of water, I hear frog is delicious but I don't want to end up a dead one.

Also you just never know what is going to change when. Some "understanding" docs aside, that "prescription" exemption was just put in place to not make Aus look like a giant jerk. Etc.

I am an ant, and I am not a big fan of grasshoppers.

Bottle your nic while ye may and all that.

Anna

kayakiit

Jul 29, 2020
Also you just never know what is going to change when. Some "understanding" docs aside, that "prescription" exemption was just put in place to not make Aus look like a giant jerk. Etc.

I am an ant, and I am not a big fan of grasshoppers.

Bottle your nic while ye may and all that.
I couldn't agree more. If COVID's taught me anything, it's to stock up on anything you really need because things can change so suddenly, and crowds might beat you to it if they do.

stols001

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2017
Um I guess it depends on your risk-taking/criminality quotient. It's not like they magically eradicated all nicotine from the continent so if you have nicotine liquid I'd say it is probably safe at present to vape it. If you know how you can get more, get more (I mean, you'd be breaking the LAW) but I doubt it starts out with life imprisonment. They probably either catch it and turn it back or fine you or whatever. IDK.

Turn to your continental peer group. They will know more. I'm extremely sleep deprived for the week so really ask em they can give you better advice I bet, ahem perhaps by PM or whatnot IDK.

Anna

Rossum

Eleutheromaniac
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 14, 2013
SE PA

Doffy

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 15, 2014
Australia
Ok so apparently the nicotine import will be banned from oct next year. How much nicotine on average would you guys think I would need to last a life time?
No. The state laws just become federal.

The border force /customs ban was abandoned.

Nobody really knows at this point how this will effect things, if at all.

• Informative
Reactions: Rossum
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread