hittman

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009
    Somewhere between here and there
    I went ahead and ordered one from eciggity thinking it would arrive first but it didn't. I like the Merlin but don't care for the short black drip tip. It also comes with a stainless mtl tip but I put an augvape tip on that I like better.

Nailz

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Jun 6, 2013
    Wichita, KS
    Got mine today, not a bad little tank, but did find it PITA to put the air flow reducers in though, but otherwise was easy to build and wick.

Flavor is good, it is wicking fine with no leaking or dry hits so far, but the real test will come when I refill it.

Nailz

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Jun 6, 2013
    Wichita, KS
    I got the one from eciggity tonight. It came in a longer tube than the one from 3f. It had a little box with a coil in it that wasn’t in the one from 3f.

Mine came with the coil, I laughed they put that 1 coil in that box that could hold 15 coils, they could of just put it in the spares bag :lol:

Katya

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Feb 23, 2010
    SoCal
    Very interesting... Subscribing. :)
    I got the one from eciggity tonight. It came in a longer tube than the one from 3f. It had a little box with a coil in it that wasn’t in the one from 3f.

And? :D Do you like it, Hitt?

I'm waiting for more reviews on the Innokin Ares and this new Merlin. Always wanted to buy a Merlin (because of Roxy), but it seemed way too airy for my needs, and the reports about leaking/seeping made me nervous.

Decisions, decisions. I know, just get both. ;)

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread