Not open for further replies.

Katdarling

I'm still here on ECF... sort of. ;)
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 25, 2011
Utopia
Squirrel bits, it's a good ol' good tank to me. Is it better? I don't think I can answer that one. I like/love them both, and yet I find them to be a different vape (which is most of why I like them both).

For me, the Doggerz have amazing flavor and longevity. The Go is a "go". It's got such fun bits to it, from the top fill to the gorgeous look to the wide vape. It's a drinker.

• Love
Reactions: AngeNZ

SKYYcamel

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 15, 2009
Mississippi
Squirrel bits, it's a good ol' good tank to me. Is it better? I don't think I can answer that one. I like/love them both, and yet I find them to be a different vape (which is most of why I like them both).

For me, the Doggerz have amazing flavor and longevity. The Go is a "go". It's got such fun bits to it, from the top fill to the gorgeous look to the wide vape. It's a drinker.
Thanks Kat. I think I'll stick with the K-9 tanks. They're already housebroken.

DPLongo22

aka "The Sesquipedalian"
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 17, 2011
Midworld
How does the Go compare to Siren V2?

I only have the Siren V1, and the Ares (no SV2). I consider those to be very close, almost identical in vape, with the difference being that the Ares doesn't leak like a sieve.

Vapewise, if I were to place the Doggy on one side, and the Ares on the other, I'd have the Go at about the 75% mark between the two, closer to the Ares.

• The vape (Go & Ares) are very similar.
  • The Go is a drinker, but I don't feel it's as "drunk" as the Ares (Kat feels it is so I may be wrong on that).
  • Not quite as flavorful as the Doggy (to me).

The Go is dry (no leaks), and very easy to fill. I prefer 22m tanks, which may be why I prefer it to the Ares. I think it's one of the best looking tanks on the market (he said subjectively), and am very pleased with it.

I'm glad I ordered a 2nd, for whatever that's worth.

I do have a Siren V2 here, but have never even coiled it up. It's one of those that I didn't think would be worth the effort, especially now that I've found the Go.

Last edited:

somdcomputerguy

vaper dedicato
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Contest Winner!
    • Deleted by Misty
    • Reason: deleted as per request

somdcomputerguy

vaper dedicato
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Contest Winner!
    It's a drinker.

• The Go is a drinker, but I don't feel it's as "drunk" as the Ares (Kat feels it is so I may be wrong on that).
    The one I have seems to mind its P's & Q's very closely. My Serpent Mini drinks a lot faster/more than my Go. I have the one with juice holes and not the channels. Perhaps that's the reason?

DPLongo22

aka "The Sesquipedalian"
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Dec 17, 2011
    Midworld
    The one I have seems to mind its P's & Q's very closely. My Serpent Mini drinks a lot faster/more than my Go. I have the one with juice holes and not the channels. Perhaps that's the reason?

Yeah - I'm pretty comfortable with mine too. I see it moving, but not nearly as much as the Siren & Ares.

I think @Katdarling is just vaping the heck out of hers. ;)

:nun:

DPLongo22

aka "The Sesquipedalian"
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Dec 17, 2011
    Midworld
    I think the flavor is a lot better with gotank compared to the Siren V2, but saying that, IMO the Siren V2 is one of the worst for flavor compared to all the MTL tanks I’ve tried, and I’ve tried a lot.

Thanks Nailz. I'm kind of glad that I never unpacked it. :thumb:

Katdarling

I'm still here on ECF... sort of. ;)
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jan 25, 2011
    Utopia

It is possible. I've not vaped the "juice" holes one, so I don't know for sure. Just making a somewhat edukated or non-edukated (as the case may be) guess.

Yeah - I'm pretty comfortable with mine too. I see it moving, but not nearly as much as the Siren & Ares.

I think @Katdarling is just vaping the heck out of hers. ;)

:nun:

She be. Yeppers. :D

DPLongo22

aka "The Sesquipedalian"
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Dec 17, 2011
    Midworld
    I will gladly trade your Siren for my Vapefly Galaxies... but I think I will never be verified member....:(

Normally I'd take this private, but I'm thinking that maybe if we break some rules, it will bring a mod in, and maybe that mod can get @j0ker 's attention so you can get verified.

So I'll just begin by saying that I'll go through my box and see if I can dig it out. It's possible I threw it into a package to someone who bought something else (it happens sometimes, VERY rarely ;-) ), but I'm pretty sure it's still here. I believe there are four or five V1s too, and a bunch of other stuff (Wines, NarNar somethings, Snappydragon or whatever....)

What WAS I thinkin' :facepalm:

I'll PM you too, just to stop the rule breaking. If you don't see me, I got banned. :confused:

Reactions: Katdarling

DPLongo22

aka "The Sesquipedalian"
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Dec 17, 2011
    Midworld
    No - not the way to go about it

I know. Sorry, Classy. Private has already been started.

What's a person to do in these cases though? It's a recurring theme lately (observation-ally speaking) .

Has there been any talk of just opening it up, scrapping the whole verification thing? You don't need to answer that, of course. I'm just thinking (aka brain-farting) out loud.

It would be nice.

Reactions: Katdarling

magicmyst

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    May 10, 2013
    Raleigh, NC
    I think the flavor is a lot better with gotank compared to the Siren V2, but saying that, IMO the Siren V2 is one of the worst for flavor compared to all the MTL tanks I’ve tried, and I’ve tried a lot.
    Different strokes, I guess. I vaped a 22mm Siren V2 and Ares, side by side for about 3 weeks and found them very comparable, except that the Siren never leaks and my two Ares both seeped from AFC and top cap. They've been sent back to the Vendor for a refund, which I used to buy two 24mm Sirens.

Sorry to get somewhat OT, but these are all somewhat similar tanks, and I'm watching this thread carefully. If the reports continue to be positive, there may be GoGo in my future.

Reactions: Nailz

AngeNZ

ShutterBug
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Contest Winner!
  • Mar 24, 2018
    New Zealand
    My gotank is here :) :) :)

I love the look of this RTA - and having top fill is just awesome ;)

I found the deck really easy to build - used a ss316l 28ga 6 wraps 2.5mm coil which came out at 0.5ohm.

RTA comes with a spare tank, screws, o-rings galore, tools, cotton and some precoiled kanthal (I presume it's kanthal)

The flavour is spot on - only downside for me was I found the airflow to be a bit too restricted - when compared to a sjmy doggystyle RTA.

Edited to add: I upped the wattage and that improves the airflow ;)

Going to try some different builds to see if I can get better airflow.

My advice is - if you love the sxk doggystyle RTA - you will love the gotank.

Here's my pics of the deck etc:
    go35.jpg
    go9.jpg
    juicego5056.jpg

godoggy09.jpg

Sjmy doggystyle RTA on the left, fumytech gotank mtl v2 on the right

Last edited:

Janusz

ECF Veteran
    Feb 22, 2018
    Illinois, USA
    My gotank is here :) :) :)

I love the look of this RTA - and having top fill is just awesome ;)

I found the deck really easy to build - used a ss316l 28ga 6 wraps 2.5mm coil which came out at 0.5ohm.

RTA comes with a spare tank, screws, o-rings galore, tools, cotton and some precoiled kanthal (I presume it's kanthal)

The flavour is spot on - only downside for me was I found the airflow to be a bit too restricted - when compared to a sjmy doggystyle RTA.

Edited to add: I upped the wattage and that improves the airflow ;)

Going to try some different builds to see if I can get better airflow.

My advice is - if you love the sxk doggystyle RTA - you will love the gotank.

Here's my pics of the deck etc:
    View attachment 765493
    View attachment 765495
    View attachment 765497

View attachment 765499
    Sjmy doggystyle RTA on the left, fumytech gotank mtl v2 on the right

I agree on all points... I just received my and built it half an hour ago... I hate very tight draw but so far the draw is perfect MTL... for sure it is not the true/proper MTL at AF fully open but even at smallest hole open draw is very restricted but extremelly smooth. I think it will be my favorite MTL tank... and on my black Aegis mod this tank looks stunning. I think I am experiencing love at the first sight....:blush:

gotank1s.jpg

AngeNZ

ShutterBug
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Contest Winner!
  • Mar 24, 2018
    New Zealand
    @Janusz - your gotank looks stunning on the aegis, like they were made for each other :thumb:

Thanks to the two kute guinea pigs (you know who you are ;)) for the reviews and trialling the gotank for us :w00t:

I'm running my gotank 0.5ohm coil at 20watts :shock: - usually I sit around 15 watts. But the vape is just awesome up here ;)

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread