Authentic Gotank MTL RTA by Fumytech

Status
Not open for further replies.

Janusz

ECF Veteran
Feb 22, 2018
Illinois, USA
I think I follow you. If you buy six it's $13.43.
Capturegotank3f.png

Janusz

ECF Veteran
Feb 22, 2018
Illinois, USA
Wow I post it while time ago, and I left it because the wick hole is so small not a wick channel. Suddenly the v2 came out with wicking channel not a hole. Consider to shoot one but anybody here can compare the draw with berserker mini?
Thx

I do not have berserker and I hate very tight draw but I think Gotank can be very tight if you close AF to two or single AF holes... I vape with all AF fully open and draw is very similar to my Dogystyle....very, very smooth (smoother than Doggystyle)and quiet... actual hole under coil is 2 mm so for those that worship true/proper MTL it is much too big... but those that have SJMY Doggy draw of Gotank is tiny bit more tighter... personally I prefer Gotank draw from doggystyle despite of the fact that generally I prefer looser draw... yeah I know how confusing it sound....:confused:

After a few days of using Gotank I can honestly say that I like this tank very much... in the beginning I thought that Doggystyle provided a little better flavor but after different build flavor is as good as Doggy's.... filling is much easier........................................ but.............................I had couple leaks just after filling:oops:.... so started using the same trick I was using for my Nautilus2 (flipping upside down for the last 2 turns) and problem is gone...

One thing is obvious.... it is very affordable, very easy to use tank with great smooth draw, very good flavor and exceptionally good look... see how handsomely it sits on my aegis :)

gotank1s.jpg

DPLongo22

aka "The Sesquipedalian"
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 17, 2011
Midworld
GoTank on an OLD school mod (2012'ish). I'm liking the look, and the vape quality of the EPM has been well known to always be quite extraordinary (to those who've ever used one).

I miss them and can only imagine what works of wonder he might have come up with if he'd stayed around. Oh well, it makes me feel good and I guess that's pretty much all I can expect and/or hope for.

I hope the pic is deemed worthy for placement here. :)

EPM-GoTank_20180928_232210.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread