• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Authentic X8 2.5ml Electronic Cigarette Atomizer from Fasttech

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sm0kyBlue

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 8, 2013
Just got this yesterday and attempted to play with it last night.
Maybe I am not doing it right, not sure..

here is the link to it:

$7.47 Authentic X8 2.5ml Electronic Cigarette Atomizer at FastTech - Worldwide Free Shipping

amazingly, it has a glass tank.. so when I took it out the packaging, I was like wow!!

I managed to get.. well check my pix.. but I did get some juice in.. let it soak for a bit..

I go to take a vape.. the draw is so stiff.

I can taste my juice, no problem there, but no vapor on exhale..

I am sitting here, wondering what am I not doing, as I am sure this is a sweet lil tank.. :p

hmm **grabs my hallo chocolate coffee and vapes and waits for help.. IMG_20130610_162154.jpg IMG_20130611_071704.jpg IMG_20130611_071744.jpg

*note.. it's sitting on my twist right now, but I did have it on my ego 1300mah.. if that helps..

kuritaro9

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 23, 2013
Misawa Japan
what is the res. of the carto? if you have a meter, stick 1 lead into the ceter with the other lead going to the outside of the threads and that will give you the res of the coil inside. i have found that dual coil cartos suck on pretty much everything i have tried under 5v, so you may have a dual coil carto in there.

kuritaro9

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 23, 2013
Misawa Japan
for the cartos with holes already, you would just need to install and prime them. for the ones without holes, you would need to punch one or however many you wanted based on juice viscosity. you could try priming the carto in there. remove the tank, cover the hole at the bottom (threaded area) with ur thumb, and give it i few quick draws, and make note of the bubbles coming out of the hole in the carto. that tells u that juice is getting to the poly fill inside. dont worry if you flood it a little, u can always turn the tank upwards (so the hole in the cart is no longer in juice,) and give a few blows into a napkin to get any fluid out of the airhole inside.

kuritaro9

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 23, 2013
Misawa Japan
with the tank off, hold it up to a light and make sure you can still see through the center hole (with drip tip off) if not, you may just have a stinker carto. its rare, but it happens. you can try to open it up a bit with a paperclip so you can see through it. if the poly fill has collapsed, and the paperclip doesnt work, i would try a new carto.

Sm0kyBlue

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 8, 2013
for the cartos with holes already, you would just need to install and prime them. for the ones without holes, you would need to punch one or however many you wanted based on juice viscosity. you could try priming the carto in there. remove the tank, cover the hole at the bottom (threaded area) with ur thumb, and give it i few quick draws, and make note of the bubbles coming out of the hole in the carto. that tells u that juice is getting to the poly fill inside. dont worry if you flood it a little, u can always turn the tank upwards (so the hole in the cart is no longer in juice,) and give a few blows into a napkin to get any fluid out of the airhole inside.

will try this first, before i replace the carto.. but it will have to wait till this afternoon.. will post back what happens..

thanks for trying to help me!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread