• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Authentic X8 2.5ml Electronic Cigarette Atomizer from Fasttech

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sm0kyBlue

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 8, 2013

SupplyDaddy

I'm considered a Mad Scientist in some circles!
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 21, 2012
San Antonio, Texas
My first one came from zainy.net the rest came from fasttech. bought the replacement cartos thru fasttech as well. used the original included cartos. until they clog (2 to 4 weeks)
the X6 system is a modifined ego 1300mAh, 3 voltage selection. bought the kit from fasttech for $24.... (battery, USB charger. x8, nice case, EU wall plug....tossed the wall plug.. )

ppeeble

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 9, 2013
Poole UK

I use Boge in mine (albeit SR) and they work fine. I will buy cheap tanks any day but only use decent cartos. I'm sure that is what your problem is.
You could try lifting the tank a little so it's proud of the battery connector to try and get more air flow.
If that doesn't work then you are going to have to order some decent cartos. Good luck.

Sm0kyBlue

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 8, 2013

thanks!! will check on those!

I use Boge in mine (albeit SR) and they work fine. I will buy cheap tanks any day but only use decent cartos. I'm sure that is what your problem is.
You could try lifting the tank a little so it's proud of the battery connector to try and get more air flow.
If that doesn't work then you are going to have to order some decent cartos. Good luck.

I tried moving it up and down, with the fill screw on, loosened, and off.. I replaced the carto with one of their replacements, no go. I am going to think on all of this.. Will make a decision tomorrow.. If I have not heard back from fasttech.. I do appreciate all of you trying to help me! :)

Nev NYC

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 21, 2013
Bronx, NY
Has anyone had problems with getting a carto(specifically Boge 35mm) in or out of this tank? I punch my own cartos with a saddle valve and it warps the tube so I can't slide it in. It's a good and bad thing. Good because its almost impossible to slide out when full and bad because its impossible to slide out when it needs to be replaced. I have to take off the top cap and put it in to the bottom cap from the inside of the tank threads first. Then getting the top cap on or off is a project in of it self. Does anyone else have these problems with this tank. I can't complain too much for a $7 tank.

ppeeble

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 9, 2013
Poole UK
Has anyone had problems with getting a carto(specifically Boge 35mm) in or out of this tank? I punch my own cartos with a saddle valve and it warps the tube so I can't slide it in. It's a good and bad thing. Good because its almost impossible to slide out when full and bad because its impossible to slide out when it needs to be replaced. I have to take off the top cap and put it in to the bottom cap from the inside of the tank threads first. Then getting the top cap on or off is a project in of it self. Does anyone else have these problems with this tank. I can't complain too much for a $7 tank.
You could try cutting the carto instead of punching it.
I started off punching my own with a carto punch but had too many problems with deforming.
I now just cut it with a junior hacksaw. A 5mm cut across then a quick rub over with some very fine glasspaper to remove any burrs. Takes about 15 seconds in total. Never had a problem since i ditched the punch !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread