Status
Not open for further replies.

estaz

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 15, 2012
New York, NY
Automatics are all I use. The Sidesho is great for sitting around the house and the Echo is perfect for all day use. Seems odd, I know, but I get fewer leaks on the Echo so the Sidesho is for sitting on the computer or relaxing in the recliner.

Oh yeah, I only drip on my autos. :D
Thanks. Def going to look into the echo

estaz

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 15, 2012
New York, NY
I use my eroll, volt batts & volcano more than I use my mini ego or my twist. The auto batteries are more appealing to me. I say use what your most comfortable with wether it be auto or manual. What works for some may not work for others, and that's ok.

Which is your favorite

-iD

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 12, 2010
Midwest US
The eroll seemed amazing until I saw that its only 90 mah

The PCC is 1000 mah. The batt only has to last for 5-20 draws like an analog, then you put it back in the case and its quickly recharged. 90 mah is plenty for one "session". Again, think analog. Works great; its all I've used since January.

tap'd on my Google Galaxy Nexus

Johnnie Price

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 18, 2012
Waldorf, MD
Thanks. Def going to look into the echo
It's a great, woefully under-looked automatic. It's biggest downfall is that it is a flat-topped 808, so hardware is pretty limited. Still, I have 3 different dripping setups for it, and it has the second smoothest draw of any automatic I've yet to try. Smoother than the Volt or most any stick battery on the market now. The only thing with a smoother draw is the Sidesho. :D

Crash Moses

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 30, 2012
Lansing, Michigan

estaz

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 15, 2012
New York, NY
It's a great, woefully under-looked automatic. It's biggest downfall is that it is a flat-topped 808, so hardware is pretty limited. Still, I have 3 different dripping setups for it, and it has the second smoothest draw of any automatic I've yet to try. Smoother than the Volt or most any stick battery on the market now. The only thing with a smoother draw is the Sidesho. :D
you're saying you can't use clearos on the echo? if so, eh, it's out for me.
as for the sidesho - are you saying it's a really powerful stick battery because if you are, that's exciting!! is it an 808 or 510 connection? and also, where'd you get it from?

estaz

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 15, 2012
New York, NY
looks like the sidesho isn't sealed..that could be a problem.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread