Status
Not open for further replies.

zoiDman

My -0^10 = Nothing at All*
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 16, 2010
So-Cal
Just got a 650 spinner and a spinner charger.
When I connect everything, the button light comes on and the charger LED is red with a green flicker occasionally.
Will I know it's charged when the button light goes off and the charger LED is solid green?
This should take less than 4 hours, right?

My charger goes Full Green when the Battery is Completely Charged.

But I'm not sure what yours does because I'm not using an SI charger. It's a Cheap Generic Charger.

Lauralie

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 26, 2010
Here, there, everywhere!
I couldn't resist. An auto VV and on sale as well. Now to stalking the mailbox......

I know - I am actually second guessing if I should have ordered 2 instead of one

If I like it and only have 1 I will wish I had 2, if I order 2 then I won't like it and will wish I had ordered 1................

awsum140

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 12, 2012
Sitting down, facing forward.
I had a hard time "justifying" another battery type but the sale got me. I already have 78mm's, X2-650's, a couple of iTaste and a couple of Vamo's. Now I'm adding a Spinner. Sigh. I'll have to build another holder for my end table to hold that as well as the rest of them. Oh, the tribulations of vaping!

Lauralie

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 26, 2010
Here, there, everywhere!
I had a hard time "justifying" another battery type but the sale got me. I already have 78mm's, X2-650's, a couple of iTaste and a couple of Vamo's. Now I'm adding a Spinner. Sigh. I'll have to build another holder for my end table to hold that as well as the rest of them. Oh, the tribulations of vaping!

I have plenty of batteries as well but I like vv and I like auto - so this could be the answer to my prayers!!!!!!

If so I will keep a few I have and give the others away in PIF

Lauralie

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 26, 2010
Here, there, everywhere!
Woo Hoo - I got it :D Bad thing is all my 808 clearos are at home :(

Anyway - I got a laugh out of the package label:

And here is the comparison of a 650 auto to a 650 Ego Twist

While the rainbow is AWESOME, to the naked eye, I can't see the voltage marks, but no problem, I have my ways :D

Thank you so much - was NOT expecting it this quick!!!!!!!

manonthemoon

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 5, 2012
NY
Woo Hoo - I got it :D Bad thing is all my 808 clearos are at home :(

Anyway - I got a laugh out of the package label:

And here is the comparison of a 650 auto to a 650 Ego Twist

While the rainbow is AWESOME, to the naked eye, I can't see the voltage marks, but no problem, I have my ways :D

Thank you so much - was NOT expecting it this quick!!!!!!!

Oh wow! I ordered one and just realized from your post it is 808 and not 510. not too big of a problem as my first ecig was an 808 and I should have some cartos lying around somewhere...just have to find them. also have an 510/808 and 808/510 adapter. (actually nevermind. i think i ordered the clearomizer for this from smokeless image when i placed my order)

I can't wait to get my hands on this to test it out. manuals are so annoying. mine should be waiting for me at the post office so 2moro :)

can you give us a quick review. how do you like it so far?

any links for 808 clearomizers...all I can find is the kanger t4

Lauralie

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 26, 2010
Here, there, everywhere!
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread