INTRODUCING - The VOLT X² - ALL NEW Batteries/Passthrough

Status
Not open for further replies.

starsong

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jan 1, 2011
SoCal
When might they include pictures of the new colors on the website? Is the copper that same gold color as the other batteries or a real copper?

I'll probably get a rainbow one too, but will wait for the new & improved CEs to come in first and order all at once. If those were shipping today, do you think you'll have them by next week?

Imagine

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Mar 16, 2011
OHIO USA
www.SmokelessImage.com
pics of all the X2 colors and the new cones

x2colorcone.jpg

x2colorbatteries_1.jpg

starsong

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jan 1, 2011
SoCal
If the rainbow one looks like the one in the picture above, I'd be in heaven. That has deeper color (less pastel) and no yellow/gold in it. Exactly what I wanted. When any of you that have ordered one of these receives them, could you let me know how true to the picture they really are? I haven't ordered yet since I'm waiting for the new CEs to come in so I can order everything at once.

rave

* Resident Wood Nymph *
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 20, 2009
Raven's Haven, Indiana
If the rainbow one looks like the one in the picture above, I'd be in heaven. That has deeper color (less pastel) and no yellow/gold in it. Exactly what I wanted. When any of you that have ordered one of these receives them, could you let me know how true to the picture they really are? I haven't ordered yet since I'm waiting for the new CEs to come in so I can order everything at once.

I got mine today. The yellow is more of a chartreuse, and blends perfectly with the green. It's spectacular!! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread