Status
Not open for further replies.

Bukket5

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 3, 2012
Anchorage
Uh oh - That sounds like a mix up. I'd call CS if you don't get it tomorrow. Maybe they're still having notification problems.

Just got notification that it shipped. I put in a ticket but no one has replied. Just glad it is on its way!

Checked the tracking number. It was a notification error. It was shipped the 24th and is being delivered today. But I won't see it until Thursday. I'm off to visit my best friend in Louisiana Wednesday night so I had it shipped there. So it will be waiting for me when I arrive!

Last edited:

Dac311

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 5, 2012
Baton Rouge, LA
Just got notification that it shipped. I put in a ticket but no one has replied. Just glad it is on its way!

Checked the tracking number. It was a notification error. It was shipped the 24th and is being delivered today. But I won't see it until Thursday. I'm off to visit my best friend in Louisiana Wednesday night so I had it shipped there. So it will be waiting for me when I arrive!

You picked a bad time to come to Louisiana.

shardina

Jul 24, 2012
Sioux City, IA
What's the optimum coil resistance for an X2? I just got some ~2.5 ohm heads for my T2s, and they get a burnt taste even with juices that flow really well (SI RY4 and Ice Menthol) if I draw for a 3+ seconds, and if I draw for 5+ seconds I'll even get a burn on my SI CE3s with those juices. Not an issue with the CE3s on my 78mm batteries, but my X2 seems finicky with burning tastes all the way through a charge, not just fresh off the charger.

awsum140

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 12, 2012
Sitting down, facing forward.
What's the optimum coil resistance for an X2? I just got some ~2.5 ohm heads for my T2s, and they get a burnt taste even with juices that flow really well (SI RY4 and Ice Menthol) if I draw for a 3+ seconds, and if I draw for 5+ seconds I'll even get a burn on my SI CE3s with those juices. Not an issue with the CE3s on my 78mm batteries, but my X2 seems finicky with burning tastes all the way through a charge, not just fresh off the charger.

If you have an ohmeter you might want to check the resistance of those heads. Sometimes thing don't work out quite right and their resistance can vary fairly far from what the "target" or advertised resistance was supposed to be. If it is lower then it's supposed to be it could result in that burned flavor. What you're really talking about is the power level, in watts, and some liquids might produce a burned flavor at power levels that are fine for other liquids.

marlou

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Sep 29, 2009
SW Ohio
Received three x2s today! Red manual, silver auto and rainbow manual. They're bee-u-tee-full !!!! I wasn't sure I'd like the manual, but I do....when I remember to push the button. I already had a blue auto, so now I have two of each kind.

The button on the red batt lights up my fingernail and the tip of my finger a bright red and I can sorta see through it. I'm going cross-eyed watching it. My entertainment for the night. :lol:

Bukket5

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 3, 2012
Anchorage
You picked a bad time to come to Louisiana.

Had to spend one night in Houston since they canceled all the flights into Louisiana. But I did it in style. Found a 4star Sheraton on Priceline for $69. Had a mini vacation on my way to vacation!

It's never a bad time to come when you are visiting your best friend. And my auto 1300 Rainbow X2 was here when I arrived. It's gorgeous! love it so much I had to order another in manual. And when my friend's red one arrives I already know I'm going to want one. I wasn't sure about the color but she showed me her 78mm and it is the perfect red. It's so much fun to have a friend to share your vaping addiction.

Bukket5

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 3, 2012
Anchorage
What part of Louisiana where you in? I live in Baton Rouge. The storm wasn't terrible, but I am still without power.

I'm in Jena. They never lost power but the main waterline went out Saturday evening. But they had it fixed by Sunday morning and my friend is always prepared for anything so this is the safest place I could ever be.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread