Availability - Hendu, Pittbull

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi LK,
Hi Bill,

Greetings from Australia, my starter kit arrived - I love SmokeStik. So pleased with my choice. Have an order in for more cartz, and would like to order more batts for my better half..so a few questions:

When can I order Hendu?
Should I wait for Pitbull? (How long?)
What's the difference between Platinum and Hendu (apart from the CZ)?

I'm completely sold on your product, and am recruiting more! Just can't get the extra cartz here quick enough!!

Thanks in advance.

lorikay13

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Dec 13, 2009
Oregon
www.smokestik.com
Hi LK,
Hi Bill,

Greetings from Australia, my starter kit arrived - I love SmokeStik. So pleased with my choice. Have an order in for more cartz, and would like to order more batts for my better half..so a few questions:

When can I order Hendu?

Should be back on the website by Thursday
Should I wait for Pitbull? (How long?)
NO......don't wait.....no idea how long...if you need batteries just buy them now.
What's the difference between Platinum and Hendu (apart from the CZ)?
The Platinum has an enamal paint finish....the Hendu is solid stainless steel.

I'm completely sold on your product, and am recruiting more! Just can't get the extra cartz here quick enough!!

THAT is a problem with shipping to Australia unfortunately.....your customs dept can,will and does stop and open packages. So far I have only heard of people receiving opened packages but nothing was confiscated. But it can really delay shipping......plus there is no tracking once the package leaves the USA. So I suggest ordering moderate amounts of cartos and ordering more often. Put it on your calender. :)

Thanks in advance.

Cheers Mates! Glad to have you in the family.

ps....if your better half is partial to Pink dont miss out on the limited edition Pink Ribbon kits....when they are gone...they are gone....and I think he is serious this time! No more Pink batteries.....every kit sold....$10 USD will be donated to breast cancer research.

Kargonet

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 5, 2010
Abilene, Texas
best bet would be to bother me now. :) Just PM me with your questions....I will be happy to answer. And Hendus are back in stock by THursday.....I wouldnt wait.

I will PM you with the questions. Unfortunately I don't have any choice but to wait until next month to order it, I won't have the money before then. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread