Status
Not open for further replies.

lorikay13

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Dec 13, 2009
Oregon
www.smokestik.com
That's pretty much it.....just letting ya'll know that 3 random winners will be drawn from the Animal Compassion contest tonight. Prizes are as follows:

#1 SmokeStik kit of your choice complete with 20pack of cartomizers and custom engraving if you want a Hendu or a PitBull. T-shirt of your choice from Rescue Ink

#2 SmokeStik kit of your choice/5 pack of cartomizers/wristband or bandana from Rescue Ink

#3 SmokeStik kit of your choice/5 pack of cartomizers/wristband or bandana from Rescue Ink

I am still working on the "surprise" part of the prizes.....also working on being able to send a small prize to everyone who entered. Be patient.....still waiting for a brilliant revelation. :facepalm:

Well ask and you shall receive!!!! OMG!!! I think I'm in LOVE!!!!! My brilliant revelation has arrived.......

THIS AIN'T YOUR MOTHER'S RESCUE GROUP

You've never met a rescue group like Rescue Ink™ - an army of tattooed, motorcycle-riding street guys who have zero tolerance for animal abuse and neglect. We think abusers are losers, and we have no problem "educating" them about the error of their ways. Hey, we're no angels, and we've made plenty of mistakes in our lives, but we've been given a second chance. And we think neglected and abused animals deserve one, too. We continue to need your financial support to enforce the organization's mission and hope you will do so by purchasing Rescue Ink™ merchandise, donating and/or attend Rescue Ink™ Events.​

All SmokeStik products awarded as prizes will be covered under the standard SmokeStik warranty policy as if they had been purchased. (with the exception of the money back part of course!)Replacements for the first 30days. Lifetime replacements if you keep buying cartomizers at the required rate.This extends to the original winner only. PIF it, sell it....it's up to you.....but warranty service requires proof of purchase/winning

Last edited:

sooperdrave

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jul 14, 2010
Maine
soooooo, did i win yet?

of course!!!!! here's your prize:

C-246211.gif

LK

Last edited by a moderator:

lorikay13

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Dec 13, 2009
Oregon
www.smokestik.com
Winner #1.....TERESTA!

random1e.jpg

Winner #2.....meems !

random2g.jpg

Winner #3......nevadabadgirl!

random3.jpg

If your a random winner please pm me for details.

Thank you everyone for taking the time and investing the emotional energy to write your stories. Every person who entered will receive their choice of a wrist band or a bandana (large or small) from Rescue Ink. Every single one of you is a winner in my book......bless you all.

Prize disclaimer....SmokeStik International/smokestik.com has no relationship whatever with Rescue Ink. I personally found them while searching for a way to give a prize that would also donate to charity. I am purchasing the prices directly from their website shopping page.

Last edited:

susie22321

ECF Veteran
Jun 6, 2010
St. Clair Shores, MI
www.smokestik.com
What a bunch of GREAT stories! Many of them had me in tears!

Red, the random number generator is an online thing. You plug in the low and high number for it to randomize and it spits out
the winner(s)! It's really the only way to choose winners in this type of contest because ALL of the rescuers who entered
are winners!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread