The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Contest WINNERS to be announced tonight, 3/19/2011 7pm PST

Discussion in 'SmokeStik' started by lorikay13, Mar 19, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. lorikay13

lorikay13 Supplier Associate ECF Veteran

Dec 13, 2009
    Oregon
    That's pretty much it.....just letting ya'll know that 3 random winners will be drawn from the Animal Compassion contest tonight. Prizes are as follows:

#1 SmokeStik kit of your choice complete with 20pack of cartomizers and custom engraving if you want a Hendu or a PitBull. T-shirt of your choice from Rescue Ink

#2 SmokeStik kit of your choice/5 pack of cartomizers/wristband or bandana from Rescue Ink

#3 SmokeStik kit of your choice/5 pack of cartomizers/wristband or bandana from Rescue Ink

I am still working on the "surprise" part of the prizes.....also working on being able to send a small prize to everyone who entered. Be patient.....still waiting for a brilliant revelation. :facepalm:

Well ask and you shall receive!!!! OMG!!! I think I'm in LOVE!!!!! My brilliant revelation has arrived.......

[​IMG]

THIS AIN'T YOUR MOTHER'S RESCUE GROUP

You've never met a rescue group like Rescue Ink™ - an army of tattooed, motorcycle-riding street guys who have zero tolerance for animal abuse and neglect. We think abusers are losers, and we have no problem "educating" them about the error of their ways. Hey, we're no angels, and we've made plenty of mistakes in our lives, but we've been given a second chance. And we think neglected and abused animals deserve one, too. We continue to need your financial support to enforce the organization's mission and hope you will do so by purchasing Rescue Ink™ merchandise, donating and/or attend Rescue Ink™ Events.​

All SmokeStik products awarded as prizes will be covered under the standard SmokeStik warranty policy as if they had been purchased. (with the exception of the money back part of course!)Replacements for the first 30days. Lifetime replacements if you keep buying cartomizers at the required rate.This extends to the original winner only. PIF it, sell it....it's up to you.....but warranty service requires proof of purchase/winning

2. sooperdrave

sooperdrave Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Jul 14, 2010
    Maine
    soooooo, did i win yet?

of course!!!!! here's your prize:

[​IMG]
    LK

3. lorikay13

Dec 13, 2009
    Oregon
    yes dear....you and Charlie Sheen......WINNER!!!!!

4. sooperdrave

Jul 14, 2010
    Maine
    lol .

5. lorikay13

Dec 13, 2009
    Oregon
    Winner #1.....TERESTA!

[​IMG]

Winner #2.....meems !

[​IMG]

Winner #3......nevadabadgirl!

[​IMG]

If your a random winner please pm me for details.

Thank you everyone for taking the time and investing the emotional energy to write your stories. Every person who entered will receive their choice of a wrist band or a bandana (large or small) from Rescue Ink. Every single one of you is a winner in my book......bless you all.

Prize disclaimer....SmokeStik International/smokestik.com has no relationship whatever with Rescue Ink. I personally found them while searching for a way to give a prize that would also donate to charity. I am purchasing the prices directly from their website shopping page.

6. Katya

Katya ECF Guru Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    Feb 23, 2010
    SoCal
    Congratulations to the lucky winners. :toast:

In my book, you are all winners. You are the nicest, warmest, most loving and compassionate people in the world. There is special place in heaven reserved for people like you.

7. CES

CES optimistic cynic Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jan 25, 2010
    Birmingham, Al
    Congratulations to the winners! It's been an honor reading all of the stories- thank you for caring, and for making a difference. Thanks for the great contest LK and Bill!

8. redheadone

redheadone Vaping Master ECF Veteran

Feb 2, 2011
    North Carolina
    Congrats to the winners but how were they picked I dont understand the number generator thing LOL

9. susie22321

susie22321 Supplier Associate ECF Veteran

Jun 6, 2010
    St. Clair Shores, MI
    What a bunch of GREAT stories! Many of them had me in tears!

Red, the random number generator is an online thing. You plug in the low and high number for it to randomize and it spits out
    the winner(s)! It's really the only way to choose winners in this type of contest because ALL of the rescuers who entered
    are winners!

10. Lauralie

Lauralie ECF Guru Verified Member ECF Veteran

Congrats Teresta, Meems, and Nevadabadgirl (If I looked at this right)!!!!

11. bleedingmonk

bleedingmonk Full Member

Mar 7, 2011
    south east,usa
    Congrats to the winners!!

12. meems

meems Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Nov 30, 2010
    Ohio
    WooHoo! Thank you!

13. FreakyStylie

FreakyStylie Vaping Master ECF Veteran

Oct 22, 2010
    The Internet
  14. Atari

Atari Reviewer / Blogger Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jan 25, 2011
    Charleston, WV
    congrats to all the winners and thanks for the contest

15. Ravens Rose

Ravens Rose Super Member ECF Veteran

Congrats to the winners!! I know you will be happy with your prizes. I didn't enter because I wished for those who may not have ever tried SS to get the chance. treasurehuntsquirrel.jpg

16. susie22321

susie22321 Supplier Associate ECF Veteran

Jun 6, 2010
    St. Clair Shores, MI
    Me too, Raven! It's great to see you!

17. lynleestar

lynleestar Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Sep 13, 2010
    NW Indiana
    Congrats~!

The best prize of all is knowing you make a difference~!

18. Nev

Nev Super Member ECF Veteran

Mar 8, 2011
    Las Vegas
    Thank you so much for the wonderful contest and animal lovers UNTIE. I mean UNITE! :)

PM sent. :)

19. sooperdrave

Jul 14, 2010
    Maine
  20. keelalagirl55

keelalagirl55 ECF Guru ECF Veteran

Jan 25, 2011
    Congrats to all the contest winners and most of all Congrats to all the animals that touched all entrants hearts! They were all very lucky to have found each and every one of you!

Kudos to all and especially SmokeStik!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.