The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Hendu Review like I promised :)

Discussion in 'SmokeStik' started by Biomom, Nov 5, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. Biomom

Biomom Senior Member ECF Veteran

May 6, 2010
    Washington, DC
    I ordered the HENDU Elite battery and the HENDU cartomizers in Menthol.

Customer Service: 5/5 stars (had a mixup in my order, my fault, and it was fixed and compensated with product when I said not to worry about the forum discount! Thanks again :)

Battery: 5/5 stars (It is very much a luxury item, my purple cz is gorgeous, the finger print resistant brushed stainless case is high quality and very handsome; I've been using it out of the box for half a day with occasional use and it's still going!)

Cartomizer: 4.5/5 stars (Luxury again with perfectly matching metal case to the battery, high quality vapor. Being fingerprint resistant, also makes it somewhat lipstick resistant! The metal surface is much nicer than the paper stickers with an edge that always seem to stick to my lips. The metal does get cold if subjected to a cold environment but a couple of puffs with warm lips, and it's all good again. I understand the limit of flavors and the company's thinking here, so only reducing half a star for that one ;)

Silver Case: 5/5 stars (extra 2 hinge attachments than similar cases, holds a FULLY ASSEMBLED cig which is *awesome*, the extra battery slot and 2 cartomizer slots are more than enough to last you a full day of enjoyment, even if you chain vape)

Overall: This is definitely the "cadillac" of ecigs, and in the geek world I'd liken the product and company to Apple. Marketed as a high quality item aimed at a specific type of customer with a proprietary single-compatibility product. This is not compatible with similar style e-cigs that I have tried/found without adapters and costs a little more, but once you become a loyal fan/customer doubtful you will care. :2cool:

2. Biomom

Biomom Senior Member ECF Veteran

May 6, 2010
    Washington, DC
    Another thing people ask about...

SHIPPING: Shipping priority mail (I believe) took just 2 days from when it was mailed, and turnaround from the order is one day or less depending on the time of day. Very impressive.

3. Kristen74

Kristen74 Senior Member ECF Veteran

I love my Hendu! And one of my closest friends just got one the other day also. Very high quality, beautiful looking. In NO WAY cheap looking at all!! I will keep passing the word on the Smokestik... My husband and myself quit smoking the very same day we got ours. I could go on and on! =)

4. lorikay13

lorikay13 Supplier Associate ECF Veteran

Dec 13, 2009
    Oregon
    don't say the "Q" word.....hehe.....but very happy to hear you have decided to use the SmokeStik as an alternative to smoking. :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.