Hendu Review like I promised :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Biomom

ECF Veteran
May 6, 2010
Washington, DC
I ordered the HENDU Elite battery and the HENDU cartomizers in Menthol.

Customer Service: 5/5 stars (had a mixup in my order, my fault, and it was fixed and compensated with product when I said not to worry about the forum discount! Thanks again :)

Battery: 5/5 stars (It is very much a luxury item, my purple cz is gorgeous, the finger print resistant brushed stainless case is high quality and very handsome; I've been using it out of the box for half a day with occasional use and it's still going!)

Cartomizer: 4.5/5 stars (Luxury again with perfectly matching metal case to the battery, high quality vapor. Being fingerprint resistant, also makes it somewhat lipstick resistant! The metal surface is much nicer than the paper stickers with an edge that always seem to stick to my lips. The metal does get cold if subjected to a cold environment but a couple of puffs with warm lips, and it's all good again. I understand the limit of flavors and the company's thinking here, so only reducing half a star for that one ;)

Silver Case: 5/5 stars (extra 2 hinge attachments than similar cases, holds a FULLY ASSEMBLED cig which is *awesome*, the extra battery slot and 2 cartomizer slots are more than enough to last you a full day of enjoyment, even if you chain vape)

Overall: This is definitely the "cadillac" of ecigs, and in the geek world I'd liken the product and company to Apple. Marketed as a high quality item aimed at a specific type of customer with a proprietary single-compatibility product. This is not compatible with similar style e-cigs that I have tried/found without adapters and costs a little more, but once you become a loyal fan/customer doubtful you will care. :2cool:

Last edited:
I love my Hendu! And one of my closest friends just got one the other day also. Very high quality, beautiful looking. In NO WAY cheap looking at all!! I will keep passing the word on the Smokestik... My husband and myself quit smoking the very same day we got ours. I could go on and on! =)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread