Available NOW! Kanger T3 eGo Clearomizer Bottom Coil w/ replaceable Coil Base Assemblies

Status
Not open for further replies.

zippersnapper

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Mar 18, 2012
Shhhh.............I don't want Zipper to start crying..................

No crying today Yiddle's...I got me some pacifiers today !!!!
Untitled-1_zps5c8719b3.gif

matcas

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 26, 2012
Los Angeles Calif.
Oh yeah forgot to mention the wicks. So the other day got a nasty burnt tast the kind that would not go away with sucking a little to bring juice down. So I pulled the coil out to clean and it looked like the loose flavor strands got burnt tossed them cleaned works fine. What can I use to replace them? Not that you need to.

zippersnapper

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Mar 18, 2012
Interesting. I would have thought by discarding the top two wicks, it would result in flooding. I think GV has wicking available for some of there rebuildables. I'm going to pick some up myself on my next order. I think even 1 strand of thicker wicking, would also suffice.

It looks as though the wicking only comes as coil assembly's..........Hint,Hint...

Last edited:

zippersnapper

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Mar 18, 2012
Oh yeah forgot to mention the wicks. So the other day got a nasty burnt tast the kind that would not go away with sucking a little to bring juice down. So I pulled the coil out to clean and it looked like the loose flavor strands got burnt tossed them cleaned works fine. What can I use to replace them? Not that you need to.

I know this question has been asked before, and now I feel it ever more important to beat that dead horse some more.
GV is leading the pack of all vendors with AFFORDABLE rba's. Although I'm personally not into it, this is a very smart business decision IMO.

With that said, will GV be selling/carring wicking and NR wire? I bring this up for selfish reasons. I need wicking to replace the small stuff that will be lost in the cleaning process of these BC Kangers (which I'm rapidly falling in love with).

Harplayr

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 28, 2012
Florida
I know this question has been asked before, and now I feel it ever more important to beat that dead horse some more.
GV is leading the pack of all vendors with AFFORDABLE RBA's. Although I'm personally not into it, this is a very smart business decision IMO.

With that said, will GV be selling/carring wicking and NR wire? I bring this up for selfish reasons. I need wicking to replace the small stuff that will be lost in the cleaning process of these BC Kangers (which I'm rapidly falling in love with).

some is in and will go up later tonight

That's great news!
It'll be great to be able to replace those two little wicks that lay on top of the coil.

Kim Gal

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 21, 2012
Ohio
I received my Kanger T3 order today. I have been excited to try these out. I'm a BIG fan of the Phoenix bottom coils. These Kanger T3s are right there with them. There so so easy to fill without a needle fill method. They give great flavor/vapor/TH that the Phoenix BC give but hold extra juice to boot. They are a little more airy than I expected but plugged one of the air-holes (suggested by Wallo ;) ) with a toothpick and there perfect. Also worth mentioning for those who like to rewick and coil. These will be alot easyer than the Phoenix BC to rewick and coil. I really like these this far. I can see these in my regular vaping rotation.
Thanks for excellent customer service and prompt shipping on everything I order. GotVapes YOU ROCK!!! :banana::banana::banana:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread