Available NOW! Kanger T3 eGo Clearomizer Bottom Coil w/ replaceable Coil Base Assemblies

Status
Not open for further replies.

dodari

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 4, 2011
New Mexico
Really do like these T-3s, they work really well for us here.

Got a question.

How do ya get the air tube separated from the coil head without wrecking the unit? Just carefully wobble it off? Asking for cleaning and re-wicking reasons. We've got already some 2mm and 3mm wick material, just don't know how to take the unit apart without breaking it.

Thanks.

Trainguy059

ECF Veteran
Aug 29, 2012
Indiana
I'm a total newb to rewicking but have been using the T3 for several weeks now. Love it! If you get a chance, could you post a link to your wicks which can be used to replace the T3 flavor wicks? I pulled one of my T3 heads apart and the flavor wicks appear to be pretty much toast. The coil & coil wicks look fine after a dry burn and drunk dunk in vodka. The flavor wicks, not so much. TIA

some is in and will go up later tonight

WallyO

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 26, 2012
Cicero,IL
I'm a total newb to rewicking but have been using the T3 for several weeks now. Love it! If you get a chance, could you post a link to your wicks which can be used to replace the T3 flavor wicks? I pulled one of my T3 heads apart and the flavor wicks appear to be pretty much toast. The coil & coil wicks look fine after a dry burn and drunk dunk in vodka. The flavor wicks, not so much. TIA

I have two going with the small loose wicks removed. Working fine for a few days now. No flooding, no dry hits. But I suppose it all boils down to the juice viscosity as to how ell it will work for you.

zippersnapper

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Mar 18, 2012
I envision a new stand with holes big enough for the T3's to be posted in the near future ;)

You are so very correct sweetie. !!!!!
jumping-for-joy-smiley-emoticon_zps2ebc0a48.gif

yiddleboge6

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 25, 2012
PA
t3kanger.png

t3kanger_1.png

t3kanger_2.png

t3kanger_3.png

coilheadt3kanger.png

coilheadt3kanger_1.png

Kanger T3 eGo Clearo Bottom Coil 2.4ml Replaceable Coil - 2.4ohm
$6.95

New from Kanger, this is an outstanding performing bottom coil eGo clearomizer - The Kanger T3 2.4ml Bottom Coil eGo Clearomizer with Replaceable Coil Head, Stem/Base unit.

Extremely easy to fill (refer to instruction card in the pictures), you simply unscrew the base, invert the clearo and fill straight out of your juice bottle. Keepign the unit inverted you then screw in your stem coil base.

We have labeled these as 2.4ml as that is what the markings on the side of the T3 show but you can probably get up to 3ml as the mouthpiece is fixed and completely sealed.

What You Receive With Your Purchase:
  • One CLEAR Kanger T3 tank assembly with a 2.4ohm Bottom Coil Coil/Stem base assembly.
  • Additional coil head base assemblies are available elsewhere in this category.
  • Length is 80mm compared to 73mm for the Kanger T2 Top Coils
  • Please Note: The mouthpiece on this unit cannot be removed!
  • This has eGo threading meaning you must use it on an eGo or use a 510 to eGo adpater (available in our Atomizer and Accessories category) in order to use this unit.

Yiddles-Bumper.gif

dodari

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 4, 2011
New Mexico
I have a question on maintenance and longevity of these units which I have come to enjoy quite a bit.

There are "flavor wicks"(I think they have been called that) laying on top of the coil that I see now when cleaning now and then. It looks as if there are 2 wicks laying on top of the coil, those should be simple to deal with, I hope. Old shaky arthritic hands makes for a challenge. My question is this, is there a wick segment that passes through the coil? If so, what size wick might that be? Also, if there is a wick going through the coil, how the dickens can one get a new wick segment through there? Lordy, I can hardly see down that small.

Sure would appreciate experienced information on these. Thank y'all.

zippersnapper

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Mar 18, 2012
I have a question on maintenance and longevity of these units which I have come to enjoy quite a bit.

There are "flavor wicks"(I think they have been called that) laying on top of the coil that I see now when cleaning now and then. It looks as if there are 2 wicks laying on top of the coil, those should be simple to deal with, I hope. Old shaky arthritic hands makes for a challenge. My question is this, is there a wick segment that passes through the coil? If so, what size wick might that be? Also, if there is a wick going through the coil, how the dickens can one get a new wick segment through there? Lordy, I can hardly see down that small.

See post #75 (It would involve what most people consider rebuilding)

VapingTurtle

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 26, 2011
The Reef just off the Florida coast

For shaky hands and old eyes, the replacement heads are cheap enough to not worry about re-wicking. For strong young hands and sharp eyes, the replacement heads are still cheap enough to not worry about re-wicking.

Re-wicking is for those that get pleasure out of playing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread